1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Really like the paint app on this DC statue, do you guys think the final HT figure will look similar?

I really love this statue, I think it's one of the best-sculpted DCC statues to date. I just didn't PO it as I wasn't sure of their final paint app. If this is a production piece on the video (I see that it was uploaded just 2 days ago?), then wow. On the other hand I'm confident that HT's regular Armored Batman would look great in the end, as I hope they fix the sculpt on the face and the fit on some of the armor pieces.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Saw the movie last night and it solidified my purchase of all 3 Batman figures. Best movie Batman yet IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really hoping Armored Bats gets the eventual 1/4 treatment. This guys would look great in 1/4 scale.

After watch BvS, I do think they need upgrade this armored Batman

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watch BvS, I do think they need upgrade this armored Batman

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is what I am thinking, will HT Upgrade? Or 2.0?

This is what I am thinking, will HT Upgrade? Or 2.0?

or Maybe the 1/4 version will have it,least I'm hoping for an 1/4 version....

Wow wow wow. Just watched the film and now I have to have this figure. I'm pretty much a retired collector now haha. But once in a while I know something will come along figure wise, film wise or both to reel me in. Well...the movie was such a surprise and I was already a big fan of the dark knight returns comic book suit. I'll tell you I was the biggest skeptic of both the overall movie and Ben Affleck as batman.
The movie was amazingly well done and mr Affleck was great for the film. Still will always love both Bale and Keaton (have figures of both haha) but I'll be proud to have an Affleck likenessed Batman in my collection. Thank you film makers...faith restorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved the movie and Batfleck is now officially my favorite Batman! Hopefully a solo Batfleck movie is not too far down the road..

Personally I thought armored Batman was the star of the show, and having seen the film am a little bummed with the mouth plates HT chose for this figure...because I could think of at least 2 more / alternate expressions that I thought HT should have gone with, first and foremost being the smirk that reminds me of Keaton's Bats.

image.jpeg

Nevertheless, I can't wait for this figure to ship!

Geeeezzzz go to the movie forums guys and post your reviews there- obviously all the doom and gloom apparently is way overstated

I must say I wasn't that interested in Batman, until I saw I saw the movie. Not sure what other people are smoking that hated the movie, since it was just as good or better than "Man of Steel". I'm now considering getting Wonder Woman too and I could have cared less about her before. The movie was that awesome.

After seeing the movie, I think this is the only figure I'll be getting from the movie.

Geeeezzzz go to the movie forums guys and post your reviews there- obviously all the doom and gloom apparently is way overstated

Lol, I try to go there, but I could never stay too long cause it's just a continuing bashing of the movie.
They bashed it before even seeing it, and they bash it after cause they have a preconceived notion on how the movie should have been instead of just
Going along for the ride.

I mean, my friends and I geek out when we talk about movies, and we do talk about pros and cons, and there are a few people at that thread who do sometimes make a great statement on their thought about the movie.

But there's a lot that all they want to do is constantly bash the movie.

HT better include the spear- such an important part of this figure...

I agree. Really needs the spear and the battle damaged head. That might make me get this.

They might make a battle damaged version with Batsignal... To get us to kill our wallets with?

So have you really converted to a BvS believer then? :dunno :lol

The best way I can describe it is Attack of the Clones = Batman vs Superman.

To me, a crappy love story, bad CGI, but a second half that kicks ***. I really enjoyed the movie, but I know it is flawed in many ways.

I am hoping someone just edits it differently or that the director's cut flows much better.

Yeah have to agree, definitely needs the spear and the battle damaged HS, that would look very cool!!

Back