1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a separate thread for the Black Chrome version? Ever since the board was down a few months back the search function hasn't worked for s*** for me. Thinking of picking one of these up but I can't find any great pics of the Black Chrome to compare.

So, while I love Batman, I didn't like Batfleck so much nor did I like BvS or JL, but daaaaaaaammmmmmmmm this figure is awesome. Just got a gently used one for about 220 USD. I usually don't like figures if I didn't like the films but this is gorgeous. Incredible shelf presence too. It's almost enough to make me forget the Martha bit. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

I wish the armor was a bit darker though. In the film, it was much darker.

Also, can anyone recommend a spear? He needs a spear.

So, while I love Batman, I didn't like Batfleck so much nor did I like BvS or JL, but daaaaaaaammmmmmmmm this figure is awesome. Just got a gently used one for about 220 USD. I usually don't like figures if I didn't like the films but this is gorgeous. Incredible shelf presence too. It's almost enough to make me forget the Martha bit. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Toys wonderland has one up for sale.

You could look for the Black Chrome version of this figure if you want it to be darker.

Did anybody try to put that armor on the regular BvS Bats? Would it fit? The articulation should be improved...

I?m thinking of just trying to find the damaged headsculpt from the damaged version it the figure. Do the colors match with each other, or is there a different shade between each figure?

4e46c81c78853746e907c86afef806ac.jpg

Got this bad boy in today.

How do I loosen the bandolier? It doesn?t seem to want to loosen up.

This figure is huge and weighs a ton.

Lift up the cape in the back, if you haven’t already. If I recall correctly, there’s two little adjustment loops on the bandolier that you just gently pull out to extend the length of the bandolier.

I believe so. It was two years ago I did mine and I’m not in a position at the moment to look, but yes, I believe that’s it. There should be another one that’s underneath his right armpit. On the inner side of the bandolier, you should be able to see where you can adjust it on both sides. You just gently adjust the slack by lightly pulling it through those thin adjustment loops, being careful not to pull it all the way through.

I believe so. It was two years ago I did mine and I?m not in a position at the moment to look, but yes, I believe that?s it. There should be another one that?s underneath his right armpit. On the inner side of the bandolier, you should be able to see where you can adjust it on both sides. You just gently adjust the slack by lightly pulling it through those thin adjustment loops, being careful not to pull it all the way through.

Hmmm. It won?t budge. I?m not gonna try any further to avoid damage.

I know I?m years late to this figure.

But having him hold the gun is troubling me. The stock gets in the way. Any tips?

I know I?m years late to this figure.

But having him hold the gun is troubling me. The stock gets in the way. Any tips?

The stock hands are a little clunky. My best advice would be to heat them up with a hair dryer or heat gun. I took off some of the paint on the hands trying get the gun and heavy duty grapple gun on the hands. Eventually got rid of him though. As cool as it is, there's hardly any articulation and difficulty to swap hands and accessories.

Last edited:
The stock hands are a little clunky. My best advice would be to hear them up with a hair dryer or heat gun. I took off some of the paint on the hands trying get the gun and heavy duty grapple gun on the hands. Eventually got rid of him though. As cool as it is, there?s hardly any articulation and difficulty to swap hands and accessories.

Thanks. I keep all my hot toys in museum poses anyway. But, I wanted to take a pic with the gun in hand. Was tough.

Man, all the Snydercut excitement has me kinda wanting to pick up an Affleck Batman again, but can't decide if it should be the Knightmare, Armored, Black Chrome, or Tactical Suit (I had the regular BVS for a while, but lost interest in it after JL and sold it on).

I'm leaning a bit more towards the Armored version, since it was probably his most memorable, but not sure if the light gray color captures the look in the film nearly as well as I'd like...

Back