1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I'm not as big a fan of the armoured suit as I am the knightmare and ordinary looks, but damn if this figure isn't impressive.! It looks like a 1:1 replica.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

b0SbYTc.png

There we go...hot damn.

Interesting to see how this suit would fare against Supes. Probably gonna get shattered at the end of the fight. I have heard from interviews saying Batman uses this this suit just to buy time for his plans.

Interesting to see how this suit would fare against Supes. Probably gonna get shattered at the end of the fight. I have heard from interviews saying Batman uses this this suit just to buy time for his plans.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, all of Batman's "supersuits" are only designed to last but minutes against the heavy hitters while something else is cooking or something.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl:rotfl

heres a great 360 look at Armored Bats lit up

I was gonna pick up marty mcfly part 2 and the delorean part 2 but this and the batmobile has become now become my number one on my list of must have's.

Dunno, reckon he came here instead of the marvel section. A guy arguing about the the practicalities of a superhero on a action figure discussion site? He's a real crusader! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno, reckon he came here instead of the marvel section. A guy arguing about the the practicalities of a superhero on a action figure discussion site? He's a real crusader! Lol

Jeez! you got a big *****, jeez! you got a big *****.

Jeez! you got a big *****, jeez! you got a big *****.

Watch out everybody this guys here to ruin everyone's thoughts that batman, superman and all comic book heroes aren't REAL!!!! Wow ?

The sad part is that I had to tell you. :lol

Boy you showed me, thanks for that. Cuckoo!?!

Boy, you sure get upset over nothing :lol Chill out man, it's the holidays.

Back