1/6 Hot Toys - MMS331D13 - Iron Man 2 - War Machine Collectible Figure (Reissue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about selling my Mark 85 and War Machine MK4 to get this reissue and Mark 6 2.0...
what do you guys think??

I replaced my IW WM with this one and have never been happier. He is a beast.

IMG_5509.jpeg

I rewatched IM2 this weekend and they look perfect together...
Do you know if this reissue fixed those dim leds from his eyes? Here looks pretty bright (but mayke it's photoshop)

I think it's brighter than v1 but I remember mine still looks a bit dim by comparison to the MK6. I typically take the batteries out since I never use them on display.

I think it's brighter than v1 but I remember mine still looks a bit dim by comparison to the MK6. I typically take the batteries out since I never use them on display.
thats why I'm buying no more of these without a usb option. Really no excuse to not have the option. I thought about this on black friday for about 5 seconds and realized the next 1 will have the usb option and passed.

Hey all, I'm looking for a torso. The light up feature switch on mine snapped off. Either the original diecast release, or the reissue works, since they're identical. Let me know if you're looking to part yours out. I'm in the US

IMG_4347.jpg

Whoa I got real lucky. I threw some new batteries in and discovered that when the switch snapped off, it did so in the “on” position. So at least the led chest still lights up, but I have to install/remove the battery every time I want to turn it on/off.

IMG_4414.jpeg

Back