1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Looks cool

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

:lecture:exactly: My hope in this figure is why I just traded away my LT. Gordon. I think the trench gordon is more iconic.

HT would be fools to not release this version.

As for the Blake/Fox combo with TDKR armory, I'll pass on that. I would consider getting a Fox by himself down the road, but that armory and blake are a no go for me.

Complete agree. HT has to know the Gordon/Bat signal combo would sell out ridiculously fast. Really hope a Lucius Fox figure is sold solo. Blake and DKR Armory just don't do it for me, personally.

I hope they make something close to Coulson/Banner releases with double outfit. That makes a full representation of the character, and I would gladly PO that.
dark+knight+rises+Blake_01.jpg
And they have most parts of this outfit from Gordon S.W.A.T. release:
article-2054813-0E932A1700000578-533_306x788.jpg
And both outfits are not hard to produce. So, let's hope for a decent sculpt.

And he has to be shorter than Bruce :)
j9QWr.jpg

Last edited:

Did I miss something? Did hot toys say at some point say they're doing a Blake and Armory?

If only they had named Blake Terry McGinnis then I bet you'd want it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Complete agree. HT has to know the Gordon/Bat signal combo would sell out ridiculously fast. Really hope a Lucius Fox figure is sold solo. Blake and DKR Armory just don't do it for me, personally.

I agree, I only want 1 armory personally and I could do without Blake since there won't be as equal with him as batman or robin, but a Gordon/bat signal combo would be a must for me. I would also probly get a Fox/tech desk combo.

I agree, I only want 1 armory personally and I could do without Blake since there won't be as equal with him as batman or robin, but a Gordon/bat signal combo would be a must for me. I would also probly get a Fox/tech desk combo.

Good idea fox with desk with the sonar screens would be really cool.... and huge

I have no interest whatsoever if they ever make a figure of this dumb character. In my mind he was just a filler character that they threw in the movie.

Lucius Fox was from the animated series original I believe.

Gotcha. Wasn't saying anything negative but after rereading I think you're right. If only Blake was named Terry McGinnis lol. Only like 50 people in the entire theater would've gotten it but man would have been funny.

Gotcha. Wasn't saying anything negative but after rereading I think you're right. If only Blake was named Terry McGinnis lol. Only like 50 people in the entire theater would've gotten it but man would have been funny.

:lol That would have been funny, I actually liked Blake's character in the movie and think Nolan did a good job setting up who would take over for Bruce and throwing in the little joke about his middle name being robin, cuz Nolan was adamant about not having robin in his batman movie. He is pretty low on my list of figures that I would want to buy tho.

I have no interest whatsoever if they ever make a figure of this dumb character. In my mind he was just a filler character that they threw in the movie.
Blake and Selina show that Batman did not fail, they are inspired by his example to fight for better society. Otherwise all the Dent thing collapsed (Joker already told it, and Bane made it public) and Batman left no legacy.
Moreover, both Blake and Selina were inspired by knowing who the Batman really was. So, their existence as people from the lower part of society (just as Joe Chill) is a proof that Wayne's family legacy wins in an ideological fight with Ras Al Ghul's philosophy (and Bane with Talia). Moreover, in a way Blake substitutes not only Batman, but Gordon too. He is in between them as a character. So, is it lame character? The trilogy will collapse without him (because most characters are building blocks of the complex plot in Nolan's works).:lecture

I WANT BLAKE! :yess::pray::impatient:

Last edited:

Blake and Selina show that Batman did not fail, they are inspired bu his example to fight for better society. Otherwise all the Dent thing collapsed (Joker already told it, and Bane made it public) and Batman left no legacy.
Moreover, both Blake and Selina were inspired by knowing who the Batman really was. So, their existence as people from the lower part of society (just as Joe Chill) is a proof that Wayne's family legacy wins in an ideological fight with Ras Al Ghul's philosophy (and Bane with Talia). Moreover, in a way Blake substitutes not only Batman, but Gordon too. He is a in between them as a character. So, is it lame character? The trilogy will collapse without him (because most characters are building blocks of the complex plot in Nolan's works).:lecture

I WANT BLAKE! :yess::pray::impatient:

Good points all.
I want Blake too.
He was a great character.

Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Check your corners Rookie. Ha ha how about a Gordon in hospital gown? You could have a nurse Joker taking care of him creepy

I couldn't disagree with this more. Blake was the surrogate hero while Bruce was in the prison with a broken back. I think he was a good fit during the Bane/Talia takeover. He was also Gordons right hand man or man on the street when while he was hopitalized.

Not a filler character at all.

I couldn't disagree with this more. Blake was the surrogate hero while Bruce was in the prison with a broken back. I think he was a good fit during the Bane/Talia takeover. He was also Gordons right hand man or man on the street when while he was hopitalized.

Not a filler character at all.

He was "Robin" after all, not just name-wise. Leading the exodus reminded me of Arkham City, when Batman told him to take the antidote to Joker's poisoned blood to Gotham and "save as many lives as you can." He did a lot of the detective work to discover Bane's plan, albeit not in the nick of time, but Batman doesn't always either. The bad guy's have to win some, right? Gordon looked to him for help just as he looked to Bruce. I thought he was a great character and the reveal at the end was fitting. Sure, the thing about realizing Bruce was Batman was a stretch, but I can forgive that. Plus JGL is a really cool guy on the set and it was great to chat with him and about his projects. :yess::yess:

[ame]https://youtu.be/R4ajQ-foj2Q[/ame]

Back