Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

It's funny that only a week ago I said the only other Pred I wanted after the City Hunter was the Jungle Hunter. This Elder is an easy buy for me.

Of course, there's always something off when it comes to HT but the overall package is too awesome.

Looks nice but I think I'm out with the Predators at high end. Trying to draw the line. Plus with the usual parts recycling and Tsangisms, what would be the point in buying this when I'm selling/have sold off everything else for those same reasons.

Kinda blindsided by this one but another pass. Where's Wolf 2.0 already?!?!?!

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Yes. Damn you HT's for making badass, amazing looking movie collectibles for movies that aren't massively popular right now because a few minor details don't meet my exacting standards.:monkey3

tumblr_lhjjq8T6CC1qe2zhmo1_500.gif

Looks nice but I think I'm out with the Predators at high end. Trying to draw the line. Plus with the usual parts recycling and Tsangisms, what would be the point in buying this when I'm selling/have sold off everything else for those same reasons.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Ah gotcha. :slap Didn't catch that. :monkey4

I'm going to take a shot at repainting a neca elder to fill that gap. Gort can suck it lmao

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yes. Damn you HT's for making badass, amazing looking movie collectibles for movies that aren't massively popular right now because a few minor details don't meet my exacting standards.:monkey3

Have to agree with this, I will gladly buy 2 of this guy. Only thing more I could ask for is a second pair of mandibles (not for screen accuracy but just general badassness)

This can be seen as good news. Chan mentioned in an interview recently that they plan on revisiting the Elder and Dutch. I expect him to be the next Pred announcement.

I don't have the original elder. Decided I don't need any of the avp 1 movie preds. THIS however........I think I'm in.

It's cool to see Predators coming out one after another. Dutch will be great to see soon. I think they mentioned him being done in 1/4. I would be ecstatic if they made a 1/6 Harrigan, preferably based on near the end of the movie.

Decided to keep my Original elder, after sitting down and admiring his awesome head sculpt I just can't pass him away. I guess I might pack him back into the box and have a yearly switcharoo thing and swap out the NEW 2.0 preds for the old originals.

Im keeping mine as well, i noticed ebay is cheap for the aka grail as of late.But i like the old one as well

Harrigan with flintlock pistol and predator throwing disc would be pretty cool. But he better have his desert eagle too.

:lol :lol :lol **** you collectors... sincerely Hot Toys :lol

This can be seen as good news. Chan mentioned in an interview recently that they plan on revisiting the Elder and Dutch. I expect him to be the next Pred announcement.

yea dutch with classics head :lol

Im keeping mine as well, i noticed ebay is cheap for the aka grail as of late.But i like the old one as well

Keeping mine as well. It was my grail for so many years that I cant see myself parting with it.

That coupled with the fact that the 2.0 is not all that great on the HS department.

Thanks to Hot Toys, now i know they are "Brothers"...

This is just sad.

Back