Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

here you go: the announcement.

f4a31408471a.jpg

==============

p.s. there was no "elder predator" in Predator 2 movie.

:lol it looks awesome!!!

This is great overall!!
Now is it too much to get a Harrigan this go around?

So now that we have the elder reissue (AWESOME!), what is left from the original releases - AVP Elder, AVP Chopper, AVPR Wolf, Guardian....anything else? Do you think HT will work on the remaining predators seen in the Predators 2 film?

Me so sold, looks good.Mandibles are not originally crossed but looks evil.I wander what the date will be on this guy

the original HT P2 sculpt is much better and more accurate. I can't stop seeing the classic pred headsculpt in all recent predators, it just ruins it for me

Yeah, they all look the same, like they lost their personality on their way to toy-life given by Tsang.

Yeah, they all look the same, like they lost their personality on their way to toy-life given by Tsang.

Yeah alittle , its does have a fat head vs the thin old style.Hes going to be at least 220$ guys for sure

Original is better because it was sculpted entirely new.

They just went the lazy route and modified their classic sculpt.

Original is better because it was sculpted entirely new.

They just went the lazy route and modified their classic sculpt.

I don't know. I feel like that's not really the root of the problem. If they gave us an accurate Classic sculpt way back then, this Elder would look spot on because that's exactly how they did it in the movie. They resculpted it.

The fat head thing believe it or not is much more accurate. It's the face. That snarl he had that's not present. That snarl that even friggin Classic should've had.

I like it but I'm getting tired of HT reusing the Classic head on everything - that's my only dig with it.

Oh and release date of Q2/Q3 - yea right! I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this coming out in 2014 unless HT suddenly stops making IM, Thor, CA and the Batman line - lol. More like Q1 2015.

Is there a PO up yet for this guy?

looks amazing to me, love this new elder, it sure beats the sideshow statue, and neca's 1/4 elder for sure imo. can't wait to have this.

don't care if he off or not I'm buying it!

The detailing is great on the head it's just a shame the mandibles really let it down^...

cap065pz3.jpg

needs more spiky hairs (forget what theyre called)

and what feet are accurate to this guy? Neca is updating him with the more city hunter looking feet and this one has P1 feet... I dont really mind either one, just curious

needs more spiky hairs (forget what theyre called)

and what feet are accurate to this guy? Neca is updating him with the more city hunter looking feet and this one has P1 feet... I dont really mind either one, just curious
Here's the actual foot prop that was worn for this guy in the movie. Can't actually see it in the movie due to the dog effect but this is what was worn.

Predator-2-Greyback-Elder-Predator-left-foot-1.jpg

I gotta pass on this one, it looks nothing, NOTHING like the elder!
HT just re0used the classic head sculpt again! HT if you can't do a good P, abandon the licence and let someone do a better job, it really pisses me off!

Back