Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Here's the actual foot prop that was worn for this guy in the movie. Can't actually see it in the movie due to the dog effect but this is what was worn.

Predator-2-Greyback-Elder-Predator-left-foot-1.jpg

Thanks man, wonder if HT will change it.. really dont know which I prefer though :lol

So Celtic then Elder, I wonder if HT will be surprising us with another next year?

I like it but I'm getting tired of HT reusing the Classic head on everything - that's my only dig with it.

Oh and release date of Q2/Q3 - yea right! I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this coming out in 2014 unless HT suddenly stops making IM, Thor, CA and the Batman line - lol. More like Q1 2015.

I'm still happy with the elder you sold me way back when bro! :1-1:

This one looks good cuz of all the modern updates, but like everyone else has mentioned, all I see is the classic sculpt :monkey1

It's not perfect. But I didn't expect it to be. It looks amazing nonetheless. I'm getting it. I'd be crazy not to. :)

I'm trying my best to stick to the main preds from the films. Classic, city, Wolf and beserker. Waiting on 2.0 of wolf and beserker. May or may not ever pick up scar.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Def gnna get this, but it better be a fair price. I'm just not feeling the elder look in the face. He looks pretty young and clean lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying my best to stick to the main preds from the films. Classic, city, Wolf and beserker. Waiting on 2.0 of wolf and beserker. May or may not ever pick up scar.

It's most likely that Tsang will re-use Classic's head for Wolf so they best make sure Wolf 2.0's mask is spot on.:pray:

:rotfl

I had such a mind blank trying to think of that

thank you

:hi5:

I'm a fan of the bio helmets so the face wont kill it for me

don't care if he off or not I'm buying it!

me too , i may buy 2 if they dont make anything else predator related.Prometheus may be a never so i may buy the celtic

Decided to keep my Original elder, after sitting down and admiring his awesome head sculpt I just can't pass him away. I guess I might pack him back into the box and have a yearly switcharoo thing and swap out the NEW 2.0 preds for the old originals.

I was just flicking through the pics on HT's fb page and one of the things I noticed was that he looks younger than he should be. The eyes and mandibles don't give him that old and wiser look that you get when looking at a still of him from the movie.

This will look nice with CH. Will buy.

Got the V2 Scar, getting V2 Celtic, and am DEFINITELY getting this :yess:

Just think of all the old HT Elders going up for sale! :lol

Thanks to Hot Toys, now i know they are "Brothers"...

I gotta pass on this one, it looks nothing, NOTHING like the elder!
HT just re0used the classic head sculpt again! HT if you can't do a good P, abandon the licence and let someone do a better job, it really pisses me off!

Yes. Damn you HT's for making badass, amazing looking movie collectibles for movies that aren't massively popular right now because a few minor details don't meet my exacting standards.:monkey3

Back