1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

That's pretty nice. Very cool stand as well.

Thanks for the vid. Does it fit in a detolf? The stand with the metal case?

Cool thanks. Guess I'm going to get this set.

Here's my quick review of the new Man of Steel Limited Edition bluray with metal display case and clear stand. The case will make for a nice backdrop for the figure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHvmgS7tXL0
very nice. im glad I have this pre ordered. Do you mind placing the hot toys superman next to it or in front of it for size comparison?

I want to watch that review so bad but at the same time, I want the first time opening that set to be with my own eyes and not through someone else. :(

Saw this a week or two back on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/151121275020?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
I bought one to stick on the glass of my detolf(I know it's not that clear of a pic, but i can take another one later when i am home from work):

IMG_6163.jpg

very nice. im glad I have this pre ordered. Do you mind placing the hot toys superman next to it or in front of it for size comparison?

As requested :)

The case is OK. Closer inspection reveals it's really just a glorified biscuit tin really!! LOL!!! Looks OK on display though :)

You guys think man of steel Superman will have problems like Amazing Spider-man?

Last edited:

You guys think man of steel Supermam will have problems like Amazing Spider-man?

:lol sorry but that cracked me up. If we end up getting a 'Supermam' I know I for one will have issues :lol

But no I think The man of steel figure will be fine.

You guys think man of steel Superman will have problems like Amazing Spider-man?

Unless they've changed this to a sewn on suit with no zipper at the back, I doubt this will have the problems the ASM figure has

What's the problem with the ASM figure? Those bunches around the random parts of his body or.....?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

True! I wasn't thinking about the zipper! At least we can repair it:goodpost:
True but I think it's more of an issue with the slim body. All the slims I've had have had very stiff shoulders. I had to disrobe my Sweeney Todd to gently get the arms used to moving as there were some ppl who snapped the shoulders on him. DX Sparrow was the same along with just the nude slims I've bought
What's the problem with the ASM figure? Those bunches around the random parts of his body or.....?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Shoulders snapping I believe

Unless they've changed this to a sewn on suit with no zipper at the back, I doubt this will have the problems the ASM figure has

This is supposed to have a zipper on it? That's the first I've heard of that.

Back