1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

The nipples are quite a turn off for me. Not sure why. Proportions are perfect though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Superman has nipples. What's the big deal?

henry-cavill-shirtless-man-of-steel-workout-video-watch.jpg

sdcc2013_sideshow_138.jpg
1374194_559611274111860_695595063_n.jpg

I'd say that these are the same figure, same pose, different angles, different lighting...possibly different events (not sure about that last one).

He looks amazingly prefect.

Well, at least nipples are better than thunder thighs.

But takes away from the overall look. (IMO)

What are the chances of superman being release in January lol?

I got a chance to see these pictures a while ago. It is a huge improvement on the original release. only thing I would honestly change is the color of the cape and boots they are a little to bright in my opinion but that could also be the lighting in the shot. Other wise it looks fantastic . I never noticed the nipples on it until now.

What are the chances of superman being release in January lol?

Ha haha it would be nice. Looks like they are going to release Jor-el first in December but knowing that probably will not be out till January.

I'm afraid after the whole ASM figure issues they will change the sculpt or the body. I'm waiting for in hand pics before I make my decision. I'm a fan but I don't want a crappy figure.

I'm afraid after the whole ASM figure issues they will change the sculpt or the body. I'm waiting for in hand pics before I make my decision. I'm a fan but I don't want a crappy figure.

I'm going to get it from someone who re sells it.

I'm going to get it from someone who re sells it.

I would've done the same, but I'm afraid this figure would go like Leonidas or the IM series with their prices jacked up like crazy.

I dont think it will happen with this figure. A lot of people like the medi better. It had the shoulder issue and "under sized" .it shouldbbe cheaper once people get it amd re sell

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back