1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

IMG_5983.jpg

You know, one of the few things that really bugged me about this movie was that he was shown hovering in the full horizontal pose, which just looked stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that you are in the horizontal position when moving, esp. at speed, and hovering in one place should look like:

Superman.jpg

....which he did a few times, but should have done ALL the time he was hovering.

Regardless, still cant wait to get this figure!!

You're a bit of a roaster aren't you? How old? 12?
:cuckoo:

Quick question: this is my first SSC pre order and I was wondering if somebody could tell me the entire process of buying a pre order figure? Thanks a lot!

Quick question: this is my first SSC pre order and I was wondering if somebody could tell me the entire process of buying a pre order figure? Thanks a lot!

PreOrder>wait on figure>complain when estimated release is pushed back>wait even more> figure gets delayed again>ppl start to cancel b/c of delay>initial HK production pics roll in>ppl freak out due to initial pics while others "wait on OMG"> some say OMG saved the figure others still think it looks like crap>figure gets comes in to US>"in hand looks so much better">those who ordered are mostly happy,those who didn't are on the fence or still think it looks like crap> figure sells out, "man I should've order when it was at retail, should I buy it now that it's $300?"

I'm sure I missed something but that's the gist of it usually

PreOrder>wait on figure>complain when estimated release is pushed back>wait even more> figure gets delayed again>ppl start to cancel b/c of delay>initial HK production pics roll in>ppl freak out due to initial pics while others "wait on OMG"> some say OMG saved the figure others still think it looks like crap>figure gets comes in to US>"in hand looks so much better">those who ordered are mostly happy,those who didn't are on the fence or still think it looks like crap> figure sells out, "man I should've order when it was at retail, should I buy it now that it's $300?"

Great post lol

Nailed it, mate! :clap

Post this. The amazing spidey thread......

:rotfl

:wink1:

Same here. Zod would be followed by The Wolverine. That looks to be the definitive Hugh Jackman as Logan figure.

But I cannot wait to have this Superman. I am so ready to set up my World's Finest shelf!

Are you going to wait for the Batfleck figure?

This post should be pinned! :rotfl
No one said it better.

Lol I got this through scrolling the amazing spider man thread, but I was really referring to the SSC payment process. Thanks!

IMG_5983.jpg

You know, one of the few things that really bugged me about this movie was that he was shown hovering in the full horizontal pose, which just looked stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that you are in the horizontal position when moving, esp. at speed, and hovering in one place should look like:

Superman.jpg

....which he did a few times, but should have done ALL the time he was hovering.

Regardless, still cant wait to get this figure!!

I have to agree, I remember in the cinema thinking he looked really silly hovering there in a horizontal position. A shame as he looked great throughout the rest of the movie usually.

Great post lol

Nailed it, mate! :clap
This post should be pinned! :rotfl
No one said it better.
:lol :wave:hi5:
Post this. The amazing spidey thread......

:rotfl

:wink1:
I feel for the ASM ppl. I had to wait about the same amount of time if not a little more for the Tron Legacy Lightcycle. It was the last to be released from the "coming soon" image just like Spidey. It's funnier though when it's not your PO though :lol

Lol I got this through scrolling the amazing spider man thread, but I was really referring to the SSC payment process. Thanks!
Ahh well in that case, it depends on if your on flex Pay or just the one full charge. If it's the latter then SS will send you an email between 30 and 15 usually on when the item is expected to be in their warehouse and by what date they will beginning charging and processing your order. If your on Flex well you have your monthly payments which usually get pushed back due to the inevitable delays. If you aren't fully payed by the time the figure is in stock, you can contact SS and have your final payment charged when the item comes in if you'd like so you can get the fig when everyone else starts to

:lol :wave:hi5:

I feel for the ASM ppl. I had to wait about the same amount of time if not a little more for the Tron Legacy Lightcycle. It was the last to be released from the "coming soon" image just like Spidey. It's funnier though when it's not your PO though :lol

Ahh well in that case, it depends on if your on flex Pay or just the one full charge. If it's the latter then SS will send you an email between 30 and 15 usually on when the item is expected to be in their warehouse and by what date they will beginning charging and processing your order. If your on Flex well you have your monthly payments which usually get pushed back due to the inevitable delays. If you aren't fully payed by the time the figure is in stock, you can contact SS and have your final payment charged when the item comes in if you'd like so you can get the fig when everyone else starts to

Thank you very much, just one more question, when you pay in full do they automatically charge your card or are you able to pay with alternative payments such as paypal?

Thank you very much, just one more question, when you pay in full do they automatically charge your card or are you able to pay with alternative payments such as paypal?

I don't believe SS allows PayPal as a payment type

You can see their accepted and unaccepted payment types here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=117

And to answer your question, yes, they do normally automatically charge your card on file.

If you need to change your payment type, it would be best to give them a call for best and fastest results

Sorry, came late to this....ROTFLM********AO! Totally spot on.

I have to agree. Loved it when the building fell away and he remained in place. Looked super.

Yeah I'm in this camp. I thought all of the hovering scenes worked. I liked that they tried to show his powers differently, rather than regurgitating the same stuff over and over.

With a 7GB Blu Ray rip, i am seeing details i never even spied at the cinema.
I never caught Nam-Ek decapitating the A-10 pilot.
Totally missed that.

*GASP*

Criminal! You know how many lives you've destroyed from pirating movies?

I never pirated anything.
Just downloaded a copy to tide me over till the movie is released.
I went to see it three times at the cinema. I have two copies of the BR on order.
So i am not cheating any big hollywood fatcats out of their third Ferrari.

I never pirated anything.
Just downloaded a copy to tide me over till the movie is released.
I went to see it three times at the cinema. I have two copies of the BR on order.
So i am not cheating any big hollywood fatcats out of their third Ferrari.

Lol well said! As long as you purchase the disk when it's released your conscience should let you sleep at night lol

Plus you supported it in the theaters, plus you plan on purchasing this $200 figure and who knows what else.

You're fine in my books ;)

Back