1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

If you wanted to find a jacked Superman, look up Ed McGuinness. Superman's muscles have muscles.
Looks like they made the body after that one. :lol

3069945-superman_178.jpg

The figure looks great here but yes he has a body of a pro builder. All they have to do is make it more lean and you got a perfect body along with a fantastic sculpt.

1026018_1975447372594500_955232517_o.jpg

Anyone UK collectors pre-ordered him yet?

If so, where from?

anyone notice 'prototype shown is not final pending license approval' on the side of the photos? i will bet dimes to dollars that the body has already been slimmed down to the proper proportions.

Can't wait for this guy, pretty awesome! but I insist, I need faora in my display too!!

anyone notice 'prototype shown is not final pending license approval' on the side of the photos? i will bet dimes to dollars that the body has already been slimmed down to the proper proportions.

People on here don't care. They have to have something to b**** about. I bet we'll here at least 500 more times about how the body needs to be slimmed down. :lol

People on here don't care. They have to have something to b**** about. I bet we'll here at least 500 more times about how the body needs to be slimmed down. :lol

:exactly: :goodpost: I hadn't been in here since Friday and come back to see 5000 new 'he's fat' or 'overly bulked up' posts. I think we've covered that ground. :slap :horse

Collectable Kitbash, mate. Cheapest I've seen it and Darren's service is fantastic.

The only places in the UK I've seen it for pre-order is Collectable Kitbash and Onesixthbruce.

Why so cheap though??

It's only an MMS, man. Mothers Basement have it but it's like £170. It's about the same kind of price Bane was at CK, so, it makes sense.

:exactly: :goodpost: I hadn't been in here since Friday and come back to see 5000 new 'he's fat' or 'overly bulked up' posts. I think we've covered that ground. :slap :horse

Okay, so bring up another topic to talk about. We've got a good 6-8 months (if we're lucky) to discuss something else.

So what are peoples display ideas looking like for this Man of Steel??
Going with TDKR Bats in a Besta for me.

:rotfl:exactly:

Is it just me or does the new window display look slimmer

https://youtu.be/WGocmUvePFc

yep noticed that too. And if you loook at the pics people took of the ToyHunters display, you can see a bit more defintion in the abs/torso

Okay, so bring up another topic to talk about. We've got a good 6-8 months (if we're lucky) to discuss something else.

The 'S' is shaped wrong, the jaw-line is incorrect... see MMS 152 C. Reeve Superman thread for the rest... this thread will follow that thread to the letter.

:slap

How about the packaging? Any chance they do some big epic box like they did for Reeve?

How about the packaging? Any chance they do some big epic box like they did for Reeve?
I wouldn't be surprised although lately it seems Hot Toys has been cutting back on how they package their figures. They don't put any effort into the boxes anymore so I feel like this will be no different.

Back