1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

how does that work? (i dont read DC) :lol

It started off much like how Clark gets the suit in Man Of steel(No spoilers).
In later episodes, he can lift the S shield off his chest and the suit dematerialises as he does so kind of like a reverse of Sam's suit in the TRON Legacy(also, the shield loses the S glyphs and is just the shield till he puts it back on his chest).
The suit is a kryptonian battle armour that can change colour and(Although it *can* be damaged in battle), can heal itself afterwards.

Yeah, but there's a chainmail print over the entire body suit. Well, it's a rubberised effect on the suit Cavill wore, representing circles intermeshed like chainmail.
I'll apologise in advance for the picture...
:rotfl

IMG_3149_zps8e4af2c4.jpg~original

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
:panic::panic::panic:
That is really coooool.

But the pic is just waaaay too small.

I like this figure but I am disappointed with it too. Doubtfull they'll fix anything as wouldn't that need to do a complete re cut and sew of the whole suit?

Wonder why they didnt just use the Reeves body. Proportions would have been fine.

They will definitely fix the body. Wasnt banes body weird too? That turned out fine

I like this figure but I am disappointed with it too. Doubtfull they'll fix anything as wouldn't that need to do a complete re cut and sew of the whole suit?

Wonder why they didnt just use the Reeves body. Proportions would have been fine.

That suit is a one off.
It's not in production yet. When they have the body made, they will re-tailor the suit patterns for the new body.

The head sculpt still looks awesome in those crappy pics. I still hate the base though. :lol

Just came back from the movie and woo and a flick! Absolutely loved it and made me even more assured of POing both this and the PF :yess:

Hoping they make Faora. She was so badass

Just came back from the movie and woo and a flick! Absolutely loved it and made me even more assured of POing both this and the PF :yess:

Hoping they make Faora. She was so badass

Yeah. I have my fingers crossed that they make her. Of course, the mask might make it hard...
Even if they had to leave that off, i'd not mind.
She was an unexpected delight of the movie.

381906.jpg~original

381907.jpg

381909.jpg

381910.jpg

Upper torso looks fine, its those wide childbearing hips that are throwing it off.

I think he looks much better in these pics and that other display video.

If they do a Zod, I hope it's the armored version.

Just preordered too ! I know we'll get Jor-El, Zod (maybe 2 versions of both of them) Faora for sure ,but I'm wonerding if they'll do Lois? Maybe in the Life Support suit/armor ?

Just preordered too ! I know we'll get Jor-El, Zod (maybe 2 versions of both of them) Faora for sure ,but I'm wonerding if they'll do Lois? Maybe in the Life Support suit/armor ?

No way. We'll be lucky enough just to get Zod. There's a reason Superman went up for pre-order by himself and not with Jor-El. Im sure Hot Toys are waiting to determine if pre-order sales are good, if so they'll continue the line. Other characters llike Faora and especially Lois are a long-shot.

just pre ordered through urban samurai $192.94 shipped :yess:

Imo the body is bad as is the cape. I'll be waiting for real pics from SDCC to decide on this or the PF.

If they do a Zod, I hope it's the armored version.

Non-armoured with shackles could be a TF exclusive.

Lois?

tumblr_mn9r6l96nV1s3594mo2_500.png

Back