1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The sculpt is excellent. Lose some width from those slightly oversized hips and he's a perfect looking figure.

including the sculpt could use some further tweaking.

Nooo HT! This is another crazy, don't listen!

04e909e7-fb16-4722-8c25-ce039bd9ac27-13ManOfSteel(1).jpg
10141_10151446325947344_2124552190_n.jpg

I will not stop posting these!!

But seriously... anyone wanting MORE out of this sculpt is on the territory of asking it to be breathing and blinking and require food.

Perfect doesn't exist as long as you have critics. Lol but to me, this is a great looking figure. Definite buy!!!

But seriously... anyone wanting MORE out of this sculpt is on the territory of asking it to be breathing and blinking and require food.

:lol:lol:rotfl:lol:lol :hi5:

Its like the got lazy the reeve body is not bulky enough but at the same time they don't want to spend the money to make special body for this one figure so the used the thor body. Maybe the arms are not so bad but the thighs have to get smaller they make him look like he is on roids

Reeve body actually would look better... at least the proportions will look more natural.

Reeve body actually would look better... at least the proportions will look more natural.

True but he has more mass the reeve body I really think the legs are the worst part maybe just to change the thigh area because as of now the thighs are flaring past his hips its so off putting. Are they using the terminator legs or something

1 more day until i see it :panic:

The sculpt is great, but not perfect. I noticed in the movie, Cavill has a a big chin dimple and nose dimple.

Figure doesn't.

(& better for it :lol)

Look again.:wink1:

The figure has both.

946426_10151446326157344_1735765606_n.jpg

The suit and body I can see. They look awful, he's definitely a chubs.

The headsculpt though? That's pure Cavill Superman and a good representation of the expressions he makes in the movie (from what I've seen).

Atleast he doesn't look like an Asian Tom Cruise and doesn't have that sickly, dead skin done and dead looking eyes that most HT protos seem to have.

After seeing the movie today I am even more happy that I ordered this. It's an amazing movie. I really hope we get other figures. Armored Zod and Faora would be great.

Movie was good not great 7/10.

So ordered. Very nice looking Supes. (i'm sure the body will look a tad slimmer upon realease)

It's a great headsculpt, that's about it. :lol

I think the suit looks great also. The body does need to be changed though. It's Cavill's head on 80's Schwarzenegger's body. :lol

I don't have an issue with the suit. It could be a bit darker, particularly the red parts but that aside the figure mostly looks okay but just needs some modifications. People need to quit flipping out over a figure that's not finalized and won't be out for quite a while.

Back