Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my helmet from HK. It's an improvement but not drastically. I could have lived with the original now that I have the new one in hand.

I have for sale on ebay, bought it for 429$ a year ago..but recently have some student loans killing me..the figure is new never displayed only took the batteries out due to fear of corrosion

Not me, I can't wait to get rid of my old Mk7 head on eBay. Got my workshop head yesterday and just snapped some pics, basically solved the biggest issue I have with this figure.

2014-08-16%2015.48.18.jpg

2014-08-16%2015.47.54.jpg

So what is the difference between the Workshop helmet and the stock Mark VII, just the slightly smaller eye slits?

Hi guys, I'm getting this tomorrow from a local seller, anything I should look out for during inspection?

Edit: Nvm, doesn't look MISB, plastic wrap is not there at the arms and legs.

Anywhere I can still pick this up for reasonable price MISB?

Hi guys, I'm getting this tomorrow from a local seller, anything I should look out for during inspection?

I sold mine today on ebay...if you buy it from a smart collector he removed the batteries..be aware when it is sealed these came with the batteries installed..also I don't think mine came with the wrap on the legs just the chest..

depends what a reasonable price is to you... :lol

Make sure the batteries have been removed
Check for pink underwear
Make sure all hands are included
And don't get the multilingual version... it's fun and educational... but some assembly required.

I picked this up a few months ago for $450 MISB from a local shop. Easily the most expensive figure I've purchased. It was at the time a little higher than the eBay average, but I was willing to front it for peace of mind knowing it was brand new and pristine. Also with that, I had no issues with the batteries, and never have with any of my figures, though I live in a dry climate if that has anything to do with it. :dunno

Back