Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. I just got off the phone with Christina from SS and they still do not have an estimate for when it'll be in stock. Nieghter for this or Hulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i got my cc charge notice from ss to be charged Friday, July 26th. They will be shipping next week.

i also got correspondence from the retailer 'underground figures' for my second order. he called sideshow and emailed me to tell me shipping would be august 5.

doubt all you like thomas. :dunno

btw, catwoman will be charged july 30...BEFORE hulk.

i got my cc charge notice from ss to be charged Friday, July 26th. They will be shipping next week.

i also got correspondence from the retailer 'underground figures' for my second order. he called sideshow and emailed me to tell me shipping would be august 5.

I want my email! I am going to be checking my email every 5 minutes now lol

So Christina from SS was lying to me then?...Ill be calling back today.

So Christina from SS was lying to me then?...Ill be calling back today.

i can't speculate why or what she said. but the processing emails from sideshow and the email from underground figures i'm taking as word.

I got a notice just now saying that I would be charged on Friday so I imagine that they have at least some to ship that day.

Back