Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am waiting for conversion e-mails...but that probably won't start until this coming Monday when shipping starts!

I'll have a more accurate price tag in the next couple of days but as of now I'm looking at $25-$35 shipped. I need to take into account that if I get a list of people wanting one, I need to resupply on paint cans and supplies so I can't say for sure but that's an estimate as of now.

I'll be posting up a separate thread in the interest section when I get more solid info.
I'm in. :clap

Painted it Gold, bought a polish kit and 3k-12k polish pad to get rid of the spray paint texture. Will have to wait for those to arrive before finishing this but I'll be able to apply the Semi Gloss clear tomorrow.

I will be recasting these down the road for those who are interested. Will update here whenever possible.

9352231921_1bc3103cea.jpg
asian faceplate haha

At SDCC Preview Night, I walked by a booth that had the mark vii ex on sale for 700. I thought to myself that no one would ever pay that. Lo and behold, Sunday morning it was gone. Oh and I am also interested in the faceplate. Your work is amazing!:hi5:

Painted it Gold, bought a polish kit and 3k-12k polish pad to get rid of the spray paint texture. Will have to wait for those to arrive before finishing this but I'll be able to apply the Semi Gloss clear tomorrow.

I will be recasting these down the road for those who are interested. Will update here whenever possible.

9352231921_1bc3103cea.jpg

Looks amazing, :clap great job so far, and please let me know when you decided to recast, i'm definitely interested.

Back