Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the mark VI avengers promo version. limited to 3000 pieces worldwide. the REAL limited edition promo. :lol

The-Avengers-Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Movie-Promo-Edition-Hot-Toys-Header.jpg

Yeah, that is my favorite IM (and HT) figure done to date.

He said best, not most limited...

Take it easy he said he prefers the Mark VI AND said it is the most limited, is not like the conversation was like this...

Bogus:
So...is this considered the best iron man figure so far?

Darkmatter:
Bananas

:lol

Yeah, that is my favorite IM (and HT) figure done to date.

You have it, is the articulation as limited as it looks? I love the Mark VI but I think I'll wait for the diecast version

Last edited:
Couple of members ask for a comparison so here's a quick iPhone picture. Waiting for my polish kit to come in so I can finish it and then go into recasting. Thanks to everyone who showed their interest, I have a list of people who said they are interested and it has past the 20 mark. :duff

9361960462_7187f99e68_z.jpg

Couple of members ask for a comparison so here's a quick iPhone picture. Waiting for my polish kit to come in so I can finish it and then go into recasting. Thanks to everyone who showed their interest, I have a list of people who said they are interested and it has past the 20 mark. :duff

Now thats talent right there :clap
I don't know how you did that but I love it, its PERFECT :goodpost:

Soo nice! Did you extend the mouth area too? Really hope i get one of these

I'm sold! Please put me on the list as well!!

Soo nice! Did you extend the mouth area too? Really hope i get one of these
Unfortunately no. It was a hassle for me and I was already trying to focus on the eye mod itself so I changed my mind on extending the mouth area. The eye fix is enough for me and takes away from the mouth area.

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

If you are still adding to the list, I'd love one. With the lenses if you make those as well

yeah I think I may have to buy two XD Amazing work!

Back