Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pick up my Iron Man Mark VII :yess:

Some QC issue with the gold painting, some areas are not paint balance (i.e. some darker, some lighter if look close). Back of the body have a few parts not smoothly done, bits are protruding out and they simply paint over. Minor paint dropped at the edge. Lucky is at the back :gah:

So far for the look. Haven't have the time to test the joint and parts that came with it.

Just pick up my Iron Man Mark VII :yess:

Some QC issue with the gold painting, some areas are not paint balance (i.e. some darker, some lighter if look close). Back of the body have a few parts not smoothly done, bits are protruding out and they simply paint over. Minor paint dropped at the edge. Lucky is at the back :gah:

So far for the look. Haven't have the time to test the joint and parts that came with it.

Congrats! Post some pics. Thanks!:clap

Jeff please refrain from trolling. Stop bringing up old posts like this. Essentially you are taking credit for the 10 pages of horse**** that ensued the last 2 days by posting that. Just let it go.

Again this is an exact example of trolling by not trolling. It is quite the artform you are showcasing.:peace

:rotfl:rotfl...2 days?..This has been a ****ing weeks worth of Hore****. I keep coming back to see if the new posts might be pictures or videos, and it's just a bunch of crazy *** mother****ers talking **** on a ****ing web forum...:rotfl:rotfl.

Someone needs to just start an I need to talk **** thread.:hi5:

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl...2 days?..This has been a ****ing weeks worth of Hore****. I keep coming back to see if the new posts might be pictures or videos, and it's just a bunch of crazy *** mother****ers talking **** on a ****ing web forum...:rotfl:rotfl.

Someone needs to just start a I need to talk **** thread.:hi5:

There have been lots of these :lol

Ok cool thank you. Anyone think this will convert if i sign up ?
bhy4ae.jpg

New thread title: "So who wants to talk some *****?"
Or "So, who wants to get banned?"

Back