Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hpl912, I have no doubt that you won't be disappointed with the Mark VII, but just be prepared for an all-encompassing Hot Toys addiction.:panic:
Also, :welcome1: to the :FREAK:show, hope you survive the experience.

thanks!
and yes i'm afraid i'll be addicted to this expensive hobby after i get the mark VII :thud: actually i want all the avengers line of figures but $$$$

What a great way to start off. But he's still a bit away.
If you want to appreciate how detailed these 1/6 Iron Man figures can get, consider the Mk.II AU. You can have it in your hands within a week.

:welcome to the forums. :wave

Mark II AU? the original release of Mark II? sorry i only know that version and the unleashed verison of Mark II :monkey4
and thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome now get it over with and buy those two now. If you wait longer prices will go up. :panic:

which two are you refering to buy it now? i've already pre-ordered the mark VII.. are you saying to get the Mark II Unleashed and the Original Mark III as well?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzmpXz5d2z0[/ame]
Be AFRAID hot toys are addicting...

Mark II AU? the original release of Mark II? sorry i only know that version and the unleashed verison of Mark II :monkey4
and thanks for the welcome :)
That's the one. AU=Armor Unleashed.
Extremely detailed. I think you'll really appreciate this one.

The most notable improvement for me with the Mark II AU is that it really nails the proportions of the Mark II suit in a way the original release did not.

He doesn't wear a long sleeve Black Sabbath shirt. It's a short sleeve shirt with a long sleeve shirt worn under it.

No I didn't? Why would I? A long sleeve Sabbath shirt wouldn't be accurate. It's not what he's wearing.

I like the layered aspect of that costume. It's a nice additional touch of texture and style. The shirt under the Sabbath shirt is also not black or at least not the same black so it adds some additional visual interest there.

I would buy one if someone made it. I'd personally like Hot Toys to produce a plain-clothes two-pack, Stark and Banner with lab accessories. Two-pack, what am I saying? They'd release them separately for $199 each :lol

I would buy one if someone made it. I'd personally like Hot Toys to produce a plain-clothes two-pack, Stark and Banner with lab accessories. Two-pack, what am I saying? They'd release them separately for $199 each :lol

I prefer a Hulk/Banner or a Stark/Iron Man 2-pack instead. Or even an exclusive set would be nice.... But probably expensive too!

Back