Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I didn't? Why would I? A long sleeve Sabbath shirt wouldn't be accurate. It's not what he's wearing.

I like the layered aspect of that costume. It's a nice additional touch of texture and style. The shirt under the Sabbath shirt is also not black or at least not the same black so it adds some additional visual interest there.

:slap :thud:

Emoticons don't communicate as much as you might thing they do. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Emoticons don't communicate as much as you might thing they do. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

You claim you didn't know what EXOTICLEX was talking about, yet you corrected him. What if he really does want a longsleeve Black Sabbath shirt?

Your **** retentiveness is getting the best of you. :lol

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone and am not sure why it would be offensive in the first place. This thread tends to talk a lot about pretty obsessive detail. In fact most threads on this forum do. I thought it was worth noting what the actual wardrobe was. Especially since those that don't follow costume design in film might very well not notice and it's a fun and interesting topic to me.

Just wish that HT makes the right sized head this time. The head, parted out, alone could sell a lot. Pretty sure the people who own Mark III, IV, and VI would want to upgrade.

IMCA_TA.png

Just wish that HT makes the right sized head this time. The head, parted out, alone could sell a lot. Pretty sure the people who own Mark III, IV, and VI would want to upgrade.

IMCA_TA.png

This is exactly why I have my eyes on the diecast Mark VII by Play IMaginative. If they fix the gold bits on the torso and the quadricep armors and made the legs a little more proportionate, I'd totally get it over HT since I don't care about the RDJ or extra parts. I just want the suit.

P1130155.jpg

image10hf.jpg

stgcc12r25.jpg

stgcc12r26.jpg

If you can figure out whether or not the heads can swap, you'll then have to worry about whether or not the colors match.

That gold appears to have a little too much yellow in it.

Back