Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I like HT's Hulk and I am getting it, but Tsang once again took a lot of liberties with his sculpting of the body. Shame too, because Avenger's Hulk was bad ass.

HulkandThorScale.jpg

HulkandAvengersScale.jpg

:lecture Nice screen grabs.

You can see that Hulks nippleage is not above Thors head.
However, he is slouching forward a lot more in that scene compared to HT's marketing shot.

:lecture Nice screen grabs.

You can see that Hulks nippleage is not above Thors head.
However, he is slouching forward a lot more in that scene compared to HT's marketing shot.

Hm, buddy... I don´t think so.
First time in weeks that I post something and it´s negative, but clearly Hulks stands WAY MORE hunched over in the screen grab, while in the figure pic he isn´t, since even his upper body isn´t possible to be bent that way...

Last edited:
First time in weeks that I post something and it´s negative, but clearly Hulks stands WAY MORE hunched over in the screen grab, then in the figure pic, since even his upper body isn´t possible to be bent that way...

That's fair comment, but even if hulk were standing totally upright I the screen grab he wouldn't be as tall as the HT image above.
I'd say the HT proto is between 10 to 20% too large.

Didn't want to create a new thread but the new suit in Iron Man 3 is called the Mark 47. Apparently there's a scene where there will be 40 suits fighting.

Didn't want to create a new thread but the new suit in Iron Man 3 is called the Mark 47. Apparently there's a scene where there will be 40 suits fighting.

Where did you read this at? I just read all the movie new not more then 10 mins ago. To go from a Mark7 to a Mark 47 would mean there would be a big gap in time from Avengers/Ironman2 to Ironman 3. Top it off the new WM will be the red, white and Blue mark.

I like the potential plot implications of going with a Iron Patriot look for the War Machine armor. Could mean they're aping on Captain America's post New York War popularity.

I just nearly fainted at the thought of buying 47 Hot Toys Iron Man figures. I need to read this and see what is all about. My understanding was that after the Mark VII he'll get the Mark VIII (Extremis) and remain with that until the duration of the franchise (IM3, Avengers 2/3)

Edit: Here is the link

So Pepper might also get her own armor huh?

Last edited:
She does in the comics. That would give them some cool areas to go design wise.

Not sure. I don't really keep up with a lot of the Marvel books. Pre-cluster****52 I was generally a DC guy. Now I'm mostly reading old Vertigo stuff I have always meant to read like The Invisibles.

Anyway… it was fairly recent. I hope they do something a bit different than just doing the same suit as Tony but girl shaped, which is what it seems like they did in comics.

invironman_29_coverwom_02.jpg

I was always a fan of Natasha Irons in the DC stuff. At least when she was Steel before she became a metahuman. Even if this costume is anatomically impossible, it's still a really cool look.

Image%202012.09.04%2012:17:43%20PM.png

Not sure. I don't really keep up with a lot of the Marvel books. Pre-cluster****52 I was generally a DC guy. Now I'm mostly reading old Vertigo stuff I have always meant to read like The Invisibles.

Anyway… it was fairly recent. I hope they do something a bit different than just doing the same suit as Tony but girl shaped, which is what it seems like they did in comics.

invironman_29_coverwom_02.jpg

I was always a fan of Natasha Irons in the DC stuff. At least when she was Steel before she became a metahuman. Even if this costume is anatomically impossible, it's still a really cool look.

Image%202012.09.04%2012:17:43%20PM.png

Thank, after you made the post I took a look and found the issues with her in a suit. I should have them sometime next week.

Yeehaw! HT is going to be the one jumping up and down with joy. 40 new Iron Man armours. I better be working double shift now!

I doubt it, cause they never made any of the drones from IM2 which sounds like what these will be. They'll probably only make the armor he actually wears.

…and they'll likely either be all the same or like the drones be built on the same chasis with some variations. I was thinking I liked the concept. But they I started saying why I liked the concept only to realize they where in fact the reasons why I don't like.

This will have literally no effect on my enjoyment of the movie, but it seems kind of counter to character for Tony to ape someone else's idea. Basically stealing Whiplash's concept of an army of drones from IM2. I was thinking "oh that totally makes sense" only to realize that it does makes sense but it's not something the Tony we have been presented with would be able to get past his ego to do.

Id say he could be shrunk down another 3/4-1" and he be close to perfect movie size. He is hunching down a little in the movie ad. But me personally I like him as is. Me want biggest strongest HULK!!!!!

386908_412203555508307_1254728845_n.jpg
The-Avengers-Harley-Davidson-Promo-Art.png

Absolutely!!! :hi5:

They look awesome all together but I really cannot believe I am buying all of these and Fury, Loki and Coulson,
I might need help :cuckoo:

It's a disease I'm tellin ya. :panic:

I got the itch too fellas! And the only therapy for me to simply to buy MORE!!! :yess::wink1:

First time in weeks that I post something and it´s negative, but clearly Hulks stands WAY MORE hunched over in the screen grab, while in the figure pic he isn´t, since even his upper body isn´t possible to be bent that way...

I wasn't clear enough, apparently. But what I was trying to say is exactly what you just said. You worded it better than I did. :D

Back