Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Did they redo the chest articulation again? Or are the specs referencing the changes made from Mark IV onward?

One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors

(white light, battery operated)
I hope this means we finally get some decent and proper repulsor hands. Look forward to seeing this on Sideshow tomorrow!

cc2012_031.jpg

cc2012_032.jpg

cc2012_033.jpg

cc2012_034.jpg

cc2012_035.jpg

cc2012_036.jpg

Certainly the definitive armour. All the accessories of the Mark VI release with the classic look of the Mark IV.

More the look of the Mark III imo ;)

I think it's more like Mark III + War Machine = Mark 7. Has the same aeronautic as design the Mark III (as opposed to the anatomic design of the Mark IV/VI) coupled with the additional weapons of War Machine. In particular the plates on the thighs and weapons pods on the shoulders are very reminiscent of War Machine.

The big notable difference for me between Saunders (Iron Man, Avengers) and the dudes who did Iron Man 2 is that the Saunders designs largely ignore the muscle groups of human anatomy while the IM2 designs take a lot of the panel designs and general form from human anatomy. The Mark IV/VI almost looks like a Bridgman anatomy diagram.

Wow, that looks pretty fantastic right there. I know some people dislike the head sculpt (I think it's their best Tony Stark so far), but I applaud Hot Toys for finally branching out and doing more expressive sculpts.

Is it just me or does it look like the wrists will now allow for a more accurate firing pose? :yess:

Lets hope so, because having all 6 armors on either side of the Mark VII with its hands up straight at you in a display case, will be the coolest looking thing ever.

You may be right...not sure...because it looks that way but it also looks like his left arm is above his shoulder, not parallel.

Yea could be the arm angle making that illusion in the pic but it does seem that the hand is bent back more. And it looks like it still has room to go with that little gap between the hand and wrist gaurd.

Hope so

I think it's more like Mark III + War Machine = Mark 7. Has the same aeronautic as design the Mark III (as opposed to the anatomic design of the Mark IV/VI) coupled with the additional weapons of War Machine. In particular the plates on the thighs and weapons pods on the shoulders are very reminiscent of War Machine.

The big notable difference for me between Saunders (Iron Man, Avengers) and the dudes who did Iron Man 2 is that the Saunders designs largely ignore the muscle groups of human anatomy while the IM2 designs take a lot of the panel designs and general form from human anatomy. The Mark IV/VI almost looks like a Bridgman anatomy diagram.

:goodpost::goodpost:

Back