Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Newbie Questions:

Typically, is it easy to predict when SSC/Hot Toys will have their new releases up for pre-order? Are the pre-order announcements typically made on Fridays only?
(1 week after FB reveal? 2 weeks? Random?)

I recently signed up for the newsletter and registered an account, etc. Like others, I would like to get a pre-order in and forget about it for awhile.

Thanks in advance..

I want it just because of the color scheme. When I get the MK VII three out 5 of my IM will be red and gold.

This new one (and the red white and blue suite) will add a little variety to my shelf.

:exactly::exactly:

Newbie Questions:

Typically, is it easy to predict when SSC/Hot Toys will have their new releases up for pre-order? Are the pre-order announcements typically made on Fridays only?
(1 week after FB reveal? 2 weeks? Random?)

I recently signed up for the newsletter and registered an account, etc. Like others, I would like to get a pre-order in and forget about it for awhile.

Thanks in advance..

Generally same day was the reveal, but this guy has thrown us all for a loop.

Generally same day was the reveal, but this guy has thrown us all for a loop.

I got a p/o in with OSB as that's my go to UK store.

I was hoping the Sideshow p/o would be up by now so i can gauge the full price in £ and get the high res pics that usually follow a Sideshow p/o release. What's going on HT?

Its based loosely on this armor from the comic

Iron-Mans-New-Armor.jpg

If it were colored like this picture, it'd be a lot more palatable. The problem is the washed-out gold; it just looks wrong.

It may not be the final color. Maybe those cream colored parts will be gold but the gold could be CG.

I'm looking forward to this suit more than the MK7. I love that it is different. Not everyone's cup of tea but I'll drink it all up! :yess:

The problem is the colouring looks like a cup of tea...a very milky cup of tea...:lol

I might put my MK VI Helmet HS on this one and recreate the scene at the end right after Thor ripped his mask off.

:yess:

Okay finally convinced myself to pick up this bad boy. Really like the bulkier aesthetics. Not interested in the BD armor or the stark head at this point though. Bring it on HT.

I can't afford another franchise ATM so I'm going to have to pass. Yeah, I'm going to regret it.

yeah it has come down to pick n choose one franchise because too much goodness in both. :rotfl

If I was older and had a job and wasn't constantly bugged by friends and family about how "consuming" the hobby is I would have probably 3+ franchises.

Back