Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Wish they made him a DX release with Tony's outfit and those supercool wristbands!

TA_IM_TS.png

Wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys did release a DX version of Tony Stark.

Best iron man yet IMO and best version of stark yet (pretty dead on IMO)

I feel the same. I'm not seeing Jeff Goldblum in it at all? :dunno

Lol. There's a bootleg version Ebay that looks more like RDJ.

Pictures please.

Just realised the figure's missing the Mark VII in it's unassembled form (like the briefcase with the Mark V)

The one that seems to come closest is the new Mark I's face sculpt. But the Mark VII's is really good as well, just needs bigger eyes.

But I'm telling ya...some voodoo pygmy tribe could shrink Robert Downey Jr's head to 1/6th scale and you would still have people in here saying that "it looks nothing like him", so...

The thing is that we won't even be viewing them zoomed in 10x when we display them...

This head sculpt isn't bad at all and I think a lot of people are use to seeing a RDJ head without an expression like with most of the last releases.

I'll be picking this one up for sure!

So I guess I'll be spending the afternoon on the computer tomorrow waiting for preorder. Ugh.

The thing is that we won't even be viewing them zoomed in 10x when we display them...

And, we most likely won't use the unarmored head.
I have the MK IV Secret Project and never used the unarmored head, even though it looks exactly like RDJ to me.

A lot of people love the realistic human headsculpts. There's a reason why I only own Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Predator, and the Iron Man figures from Hot Toys.

Not big on the humans.

And, we most likely won't use the unarmored head.
I have the MK IV Secret Project and never used the unarmored head, even though it looks exactly like RDJ to me.

If some talented customizer (don't know the word here?) could make a 1/6 Black Sabbath t-shirt then I know what I would do with the RDJ headsculpt.

41vWhwYqj-L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I wanted to do the same thing Dracula. Have him in those clothes and Loki displayed together.

A lot of people love the realistic human headsculpts. There's a reason why I only own Hellboy, Abe Sapien, Predator, and the Iron Man figures from Hot Toys.

Not big on the humans.

That's a good strategy actually. The thing is, I can't resist buying these dolls...I bought or POed 21 Hot toys items in the past 3weeks...I'm weak

Back