Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Now that would be awesome! If I'd ever display an unarmored Stark, it would be in the Sabbath t-shirt

If some talented customizer (don't know the word here?) could make a 1/6 Black Sabbath t-shirt then I know what I would do with the RDJ headsculpt.

41vWhwYqj-L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I would buy this.

And, we most likely won't use the unarmored head.
I have the MK IV Secret Project and never used the unarmored head, even though it looks exactly like RDJ to me.

I will! :yess:

What makes you think PO tomorrow? I assume today, considering reveal and PO are generally on the same day.

I base my statement on the fact that in the 3 years I've been buying new HT from SSC, they never put up a PO this late in the day. I think 2pm eastern was the latest and that was recent. They usually going up @1-2pm eastern. But who knows what they'll do.

I base my statement on the fact that in the 3 years I've been buying new HT from SSC, they never put up a PO this late in the day. I think 2pm eastern was the latest and that was recent. They usually going up @1-2pm eastern. But who knows what they'll do.

Well todays newsletter still isn't up either, so who knows.

RDJ is amazingly bad...not like him at all...luckily the rest of MK VII is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think PO tomorrow? I assume today, considering reveal and PO are generally on the same day.

RDJ is amazingly bad...not like him at all...luckily the rest of MK VII is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I was responding to haloid thinking the PO for this may be TODAY.

I think all of the RDJ sculpts haven't approached "great" but this one is the best.

I was hoping they would give us a head sculpt inside the helmet like we see in the movie but I guess were just getting the one head sculpt with this one. Now I want to see the 1/6 scale Hulk.

Just realised the figure's missing the Mark VII in it's unassembled form (like the briefcase with the Mark V)

Damn dude, you are so right! I completely forgot about that! I was 100% SURE they would give us that with the figure. It's just as important as the Suitcase with the Mark V.

OsD0S.png

That's a damn shame! I would rather have this over the BD parts.

Damn dude, you are so right! I completely forgot about that! I was 100% SURE they would give us that with the figure. It's just as important as the Suitcase with the Mark V.

OsD0S.png

That's a damn shame! I would rather have this over the BD parts.

Yeah color me disappointed.............hmmmmmmm maybe with 2.0???????????????????:lol

Back