Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see Darkmatter relapse... what a guy/gal

it's the drugs.

tylenol16f-1-web.jpg

My mark 7 will be here Thursday, I'm so excited to get it and hulk will be here a day or 2 after :) Been a good month, got Catwoman last week and now these two I'm a happy guy. This is my first Iron Man hot toy.

Mine as well, and will probably be my last. Can't afford to dive off into that line. :lol

That's what I said when I got him last month. I now have Iron Patriot, War Machine Mk2, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker an soon Mark 42 on preorder. ****in Flex plans kill me.

Mine as well, and will probably be my last. Can't afford to dive off into that line. :lol

I wish I could say that, but I'm totally hooked to Hot Toys now, I just started collecting them this year and when i get Hulk and Iron Man this week it will be 22 figures I've bought this year already. I won't get all the Iron Man armors but I'm getting the Mark 42, War Machine, Iron Patriot, Igor, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion and gemini/deep space suit for sure. Hot Toys are addicting.

That's what I said when I got him last month. I now have Iron Patriot, War Machine Mk2, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker an soon Mark 42 on preorder. ****in Flex plans kill me.

I know, wishful thinking on my part. I have avoided flex pay to this point, but it is really tempting. But hey, at least it's not meth, right? :lol

I wish I could say that, but I'm totally hooked to Hot Toys now, I just started collecting them this year and when i get Hulk and Iron Man this week it will be 22 figures I've bought this year already. I won't get all the Iron Man armors but I'm getting the Mark 42, War Machine, Iron Patriot, Igor, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion and gemini/deep space suit for sure. Hot Toys are addicting.

I have 4 Hot Toys now, with #5 on the way. My collection is very random and spread across SSC, HT, and now 2 Enterbay Jordans, plus I've been looking hard at the Tony Montanna "Respect" version.

:hi5:
:lol :lol

I know, wishful thinking on my part. I have avoided flex pay to this point, but it is really tempting. But hey, at least it's not meth, right? :lol

What's sad is I've said those same words to my fiancé when she's given me dirty looks about expensive toys.

Got mine yesterday!
What can I say, it is really good figure. But in terms of articulation, mark IV and VI seems better. Really dont anderstand why he cant raise his hand for 90 degree with his body(hope you understood :))

Back