Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in an isolated pocket of normalcy, slightly elevated above where i used to be.
I have him on ignore

buck-teeth-asian-kid-7dYYOX.jpg

The right arm that comes attached in the box. The left is tight and secure, the right is fine but if it's possible to tweak it and tighten it or replace it I'd go that route.
I actually have the same issue with mine. My Mark VII's left arm fits in more tightly and doesn't pop out as easily as my right arm. Might coat the joint with a thin layer of super glue and let it dry before popping it in.

You still don't get it do you, MY version of English, is ENGLISH - you know, THE DEFAULT VERSION OF ENGLISH. Your version of English is a bastardised version made up because so many Americans are either too lazy or stupid to learn how to spell correctly.

It's also colour, not color, aluminium not aluminum, rubbish bin, not trash can, and pants are worn underneath trousers (unless you are a superhero)

Hahahaha fantastic. I hate Americanisms too. 'Bangs' for 'fringe'? 'Fanny' for 'bottom'? And the way food and drinks are ordered... 'Can I get a...' 'Im gonna go ahead and have...' And with reference to zombies 'he got bit' no. It's 'he was bitten'.

Putting 'here', 'there' or 'already' at the end of a sentence is awful.

Maths has an S on the end.

And periods are disgusting; it's a full stop.

You can't have a full stop coming out of your bottom but you can have a period out of your fanny.

Hahahaha fantastic. I hate Americanisms too. 'Bangs' for 'fringe'? 'Fanny' for 'bottom'? And the way food and drinks are ordered... 'Can I get a...' 'Im gonna go ahead and have...' And with reference to zombies 'he got bit' no. It's 'he was bitten'.

Putting 'here', 'there' or 'already' at the end of a sentence is awful.

Maths has an S on the end.

And periods are disgusting; it's a full stop.

You can't have a full stop coming out of your bottom but you can have a period out of your fanny.

I'm an American engaged an Australian, who also lived in the UK for several years (which luckily softened the blow of the awful Perth accent, which is at least a better start than the hideous Melbournese). Your version of English is terrible :)

Aussies sound nothing like the British. You don't get to align yourselves with them just because you call a ****** a fanny too. You have your own slew of useless and silly slang that British people, and the world at large, want nothing to do with. ;)

My fiancé and I have gotten into endless arguments about all this. She hates my tendency to pronounce 'T's as 'D's, then I kindly remind her she is incapable of properly pronouncing the letter R.

Round and round we go.

So, I just got mine. Can anyone tell me where I can see pics of how to swap out the armor bits above his hands so that you can flex the wrist up? Please and thank you!

So, I just got mine. Can anyone tell me where I can see pics of how to swap out the armor bits above his hands so that you can flex the wrist up? Please and thank you!
You just pop off the hands and slide out the wrist guard. Simple as that.

has anyone's magnet come off of their face plate? I've never had this happen to any of my other IM figures. Maybe HT is using cheaper glue or less of it? I dunno...

has anyone's magnet come off of their face plate? I've never had this happen to any of my other IM figures. Maybe HT is using cheaper glue or less of it? I dunno...

Are you talking about the metal strip behind the faceplate? If so, then yes. Happened to my BD Mark III. Just a little super glue fixed it. Hot Toys isn't known for its impeccable QC. :wink1:

Back