Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^dw316, that's a very dynamic pose! I like it! I don't get how people can get their figures to stay on that hook. Are you guys wedging it in there? Here's my very ordinary vanilla pose

^dw316, that's a very dynamic pose! I like it! I don't get how people can get their figures to stay on that hook. Are you guys wedging it in there? Here's my very ordinary vanilla pose

Thanks! I have a stand in the back that's propping one leg up, and I reversed the front stand so it's facing the other way to balance him at the hip/leg joints. If I didn't have the stand in the back, the figure would fall backwards. I'm trying to think of a good one for War Machine since I feel that he will fall over easily if someone where to shake the foundation just a bit.

Here is mine with my modded faceplate I made for it, and one last attempt to get Photo****it to work finally...:gah:

20130822_085854_zpsd28dca43.jpg

20130822_085744_zpsc0e6842b.jpg

20130822_085854_zpsd28dca43.jpg

20130822_090005_zps7a0e980f.jpg

20130822_085527_zps80ebee53.jpg

That mod looks great! :clap

Here's mine in flying pose with War Machine. I feel like the War Machine running pose is a bit unstable and I don't want the figure falling and breaking. Any suggestions on what kind of pose to give him?

attachment.php

cool! Im trying to achieve a flying pose as well, I read your comment for the two stands but can you please take a clearer pic of how is that done :)

cool! Im trying to achieve a flying pose as well, I read your comment for the two stands but can you please take a clearer pic of how is that done :)

Sure thing, I will try to get one tonight or tomorrow as I'm working all day today on a production. I apologize for the bad quality, my focus on the lens broke on the camera.

Sure thing, I will try to get one tonight or tomorrow as I'm working all day today on a production. I apologize for the bad quality, my focus on the lens broke on the camera.

really appreciate that :) the pic looks good, it's just the angle covers how u achieved the flying pose ;)

Thanks Vikingspawn, and Statiss. I know it is not exactly movie accurate, but I was going for a more menacing look for the eyes.

As far as any places that still have Mark7 for sale. All of the places I usually order from are out except for Fanboy Collectibles, but they are asking $380.00 for it, and not including shipping.

Even all of the Asian online places that I know of are sold out.

IMG_2683_zps46d6d73d.jpg

I got mine :)

Congrats!:yess: IMHO this is the best Mark made by HT so far. By best I really mean that it seems sturdier and much easier to swap parts on then any other HT Mark before. It also has so many options for display.

I know there are differing opinions as to whether this looks better then Mark4 or 6, but I think everyone who has this Mark7 can agree on it being the sturdiest and most versital Mark yet.

I find that his arms pops out of the socket very easily when posing him compared to the other IM figures. Has anyone else notice this?

Haven't tried fiddling with it yet but it did feel a lot looser than my other Marks. Hey plastik! This is OzmaLee74 from the MW forums.

So my last mk vii arrives from bbts, and I just stash it away. Hop on craigslist, and see someone is willing to trade for the 89 Batmobile for an IM mk vii and hulk. Opprotunity, I hear you knocking!

Haha! My wife thought of the username so don't ask. =P Anyhoo, good to see you here as well and this expensive hobby of ours.

Back