Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.. what am I doing wrong. I have been trying to upload photobucket pics and I keep getting error message from ssf attachment saying file is either invalid and or to large, and I havent changed any of the setting since previously loading pics from there before. does anyone have any advice what i am doing wrong?
its pissing me off:mad:

Here's mine in flying pose with War Machine. I feel like the War Machine running pose is a bit unstable and I don't want the figure falling and breaking. Any suggestions on what kind of pose to give him?

attachment.php

Last edited:
very nice!! it does look like in the pics that it's off center and a bit too high from the arc reactor underneath. :clap still looks good!
Thanks.
I did the painting at work without the MKVII as reference. If i had taken it with me, i would have masked the correct area off.
Maybe tomorrow.

Ok.. what am I doing wrong. I have been trying to upload photobucket pics and I keep getting error message from ssf attachment saying file is either invalid and or to large, and I havent changed any of the setting since previously loading pics from there before. does anyone have any advice what i am doing wrong?
its pissing me off:mad:

If you are uploading images to the forum, they need to either be on your computer or as URLs.
If they are IMG tags that might not work. I generally upload the files to Photobucket, get the IMG tags and post them right here without using the forum software.

You can do a lot with those chest plate molds you made Username. See if you can make a Star shape centered. Would be cool for a custom repainted Mark7 IP.

I am going to be making a few different ones. I'll do a star tomorrow.
I am making a 1/18 scale Hyperdrive Ring for the Hasbro Jedi Starfighter for a guy in China, and i am concentrating on that at work.
If i have time, i'll do the star shaped RT.

Here is mine with my modded faceplate I made for it, and one last attempt to get Photo****it to work finally...:gah:

20130822_085854_zpsd28dca43.jpg

20130822_085744_zpsc0e6842b.jpg

20130822_085854_zpsd28dca43.jpg

20130822_090005_zps7a0e980f.jpg

20130822_085527_zps80ebee53.jpg

I reallized I had to use the attachment icon above the text field and not the attachment submenu.

Thanks all, for kind comments. Yes I am so happy to finally have this figure. It was a long wait, but definitely worth it.
Board members on here like Username, and others show all the potential that collecting Hot Toys can have as far as being creative, and having fun with them.
I think I am going to have to make this figure a custom base. The basic crotch grabber stand sucks. It does the job, but those little nubs on the crotch grabber will put small marks in any IM panties over time. I used a small piece of microfiber for now to protect that area until I have time to make something better.

He hath finally arrived!! After what seemed like an eternity, I finally got my piece from BBTS.

Tonight is date night, so I barely got a few seconds to open the outer package to view the figure in the window and now we have to run out the door. I have to wait til I get home tonight to enjoy this piece.

He hath finally arrived!! After what seemed like an eternity, I finally got my piece from BBTS.

Tonight is date night, so I barely got a few seconds to open the outer package to view the figure in the window and now we have to run out the door. I have to wait til I get home tonight to enjoy this piece.

This figure is beautiful, and well worth the price and wait. Congrats!!:clap

Got mine in the mail today as well.

Can't believe I finally have this in hand. Looks amazing. Finally my Avengers collection is complete.

Special thanks goes out to Cyberseven for pointing me towards the awesome $300 deal on ComicOasis!

Got mine in the mail today as well.

Can't believe I finally have this in hand. Looks amazing. Finally my Avengers collection is complete.

Special thanks goes out to Cyberseven for pointing me towards the awesome $300 deal on ComicOasis!

Thanks for the shout out man. I think one of the best parts of being a member of SSF is sharing, and finding good deals for each other.:hi5:

Thanks to all who have suggested certain places to find IM7 but I am having no luck. Anyone know of another online shop that has this bad boy?

Here's mine in flying pose with War Machine. I feel like the War Machine running pose is a bit unstable and I don't want the figure falling and breaking. Any suggestions on what kind of pose to give him?

attachment.php

Back