Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here it is with the test of my IM figures. Now I should have Tony Stark IM3 Armor test and BD Mark7 sometime in Sept to go with them.

IMG_4813.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Do they stay on at super sonic speeds?

Thanks man... Love your set too. These damn Hot Toys figures are so fricken addictive. It is almost impossible not to get carried away with them.:hi5:

So I've had this on wait list for a while now, and I've never done the wait list thing before. Do things ever come available this long after release?

Once I actually have my BD Mark7 in hand I am going to make a modded BD faceplate for it. I made the one for my regular Mark7 before I received it since it was just going to have a clean gold look. I want to have th BD version in hand to be able to match the BD on the modded faceplate.

This is my 1st red and gold IM figure, as I was getting mainly unique IM figures. I passed on Mark 3,4, and 6 since they each were missing something for me. They are all beautiful, but I was waiting for a classic round RT IM with repulsors blast hands. This is the best red and gold IM figure yet IMHO. Plus for the 1st time I don't feel like I am going to break something swapping parts on this one...:clap Bravo HT, you have me officially by the ***** if you keep making other IM Armors at this quality.

Once I actually have my BD Mark7 in hand I am going to make a modded BD faceplate for it. I made the one for my regular Mark7 before I received it since it was just going to have a clean gold look. I want to have th BD version in hand to be able to match the BD on the modded faceplate.

This is my 1st red and gold IM figure, as I was getting mainly unique IM figures. I passed on Mark 3,4, and 6 since they each were missing something for me. They are all beautiful, but I was waiting for a classic round RT IM with repulsors blast hands. This is the best red and gold IM figure yet IMHO. Plus for the 1st time I don't feel like I am going to break something swapping parts on this one...:clap Bravo HT, you have me officially by the ***** if you keep making other IM Armors at this quality.

The Centurion Armor looks F ing bada$$. You PO that one yet? The spikes coming out of the arms is a must for me. :lol

The Centurion Armor looks F ing bada$$. You PO that one yet? The spikes coming out of the arms is a must for me. :lol

I have Tony Stark IM3 Armor test, BD Mark7, IP, Mark42, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion Ex on PO:gah:, These damn things are too nice. Then I am waiting for PO to come up for Whiplash 2 Armor, and the Midas Markxxii.

I may have to go to HT AA if it goes much further.:slap:lol

Truth is I have been an IM fan since I was a little kid. I am also a Transformers fan since I was a kid in 1984.

All these new live action awesome movies that have been released these past few years has fired up the 8 year old kid in me big time.

Guys I wanna use a flight pole stand and clip for my mark vii - does the black clips mark the paint work?

Anyone have any idea when ForbiddenPlanet.com is getting their stock in? I've had my preorder down since June 2012 now, and there wasn't a delay like this for previous HTs from them.

Back