Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping notice from CSC! My first Iron Man since I sold my Mark VI about a year ago.

IMO the Mark VII HS is good, but Tony's hair and facial hair should have been much darker. I honestly feel that is the problem with the HS...not the eyes.

#justsayin
Are you referring to the Mark III or the new one that came with Mark VII?
Agreed. :lecture

Don't get me wrong, the MKVII HS looks better in hand. But the IV and/or VI Avengers Ed is still the best IMO. So far, until the new stuff arrives.

:exactly::lecture:hi5:

I've had this guy in my possession for 4 days already and haven't had a chance to open him up. I hate when real life eats up my hobby time :gah:

Hopefully I'll get to dig in tonight and tomorrow I'll finally attempt to put on Catwoman's goggles :panic:

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4812.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

Nice bro :lol

One day when I just happen to be aimlessly roaming around Scotland, I'm stopping by to get a closer look at what’s going on behind that bar :drink :naughty

Goddamnit BBTS, you've "shipped" my figure for 2 days now. How about giving the damn package to UPS so I can figure out what day to expect it.

Just put the head sculpt on my 2nd Mark VII and I think it's very well done. I like the smirk, it fits.

Nice man, I put it on my coulson, looks so cool in that suit, hands were a bit big and with Starks slightly smaller head it looked weird so I switched to the Bruce lee hands, the tone matches nicely too

Finally got one of my 2 Mark7's, and have been playing like an eight year old with a new toy at Christmas. Here are som3 quick pics with my modded faceplate I made a while back. Photobucket is being a *****, so just added as reg attachments.

Back