Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eagle has landed! After the long wait: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...07386927.67041.120573387982997&type=1&theater

Dumbfounded: how to change its hands to the repulsor ones (seemingly unable to pop out the small port holes(sorry for the lack of a better word) so i can try to pull out the default wrist armors then change into those for the repulsor palms. Any one help please! TIA!

Port holes? You mean popping the hands off? I must have gotten lucky mine pop on and off very smooth and the wrist armor can swivel nicely. Mayne try warming it up a bit?

Port holes? You mean popping the hands off? I must have gotten lucky mine pop on and off very smooth and the wrist armor can swivel nicely. Mayne try warming it up a bit?

Thanks for that quick one! Will do... after I get things settled down here. Stoked!

And oh glad to hear there a lot of waitlist converts here, my boardies. Say no to Evilbay! :yess:

menujeru.jpg

Driving home and he deserves the front seat lol

I got my Mk VII this morning and I love it. However, I ran into a problem with the head/face plates. The magnet that rests in the Iron Man head was loose, and the magnet on the face plate would always pull it out of place when I would install the plate. I have to call or email sideshow and see if they'll send me a replacement.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with their figure? A little superglue would probably solve all my problems, but this figure should really be perfect for what it cost.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with their figure? A little superglue would probably solve all my problems, but this figure should really be perfect for what it cost.

Yep, see my post #10775. The shoulder bell on mine just fell apart shortly after I took it out of the packaging. I've already asked SSC for a replacement on Tuesday, still haven't heard back from their returns dept :mad: I did get a hold of someone in customer service so hopefully they expedite my exchange.

I got my Mk VII this morning and I love it. However, I ran into a problem with the head/face plates. The magnet that rests in the Iron Man head was loose, and the magnet on the face plate would always pull it out of place when I would install the plate. I have to call or email sideshow and see if they'll send me a replacement.

My magnet also fell off on my battle damaged faceplate. I wouldn't bother with sideshow. One drop of super glew fixed mine perfect. No issues.

I JUST bought mine!!! I created a "wanted" ad through my local kijiji and I got a reply from the most awesome guy in the world.

This weekend has now become EPIC!

Pics will post soon ;)

Great idea, I just tried Kijiji, I found a seller that has several Mark VII and a couple of BD Mark VII selling when released, but the price he wanted was too much...

...the search continues...

Back