Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can keep both, I just don't see any reason to. I have Iron Monger so I was thinking the BD version might pair well with him. Then again this has BD parts and a normal base.

Monger deserves a bd mk iii at his side...

Have u guys accidentally scratched it just a tiny little bit when putting the BD parts?

I imagine he popped out the insert and placed it on a standard HT short neck peg.

I saw someone else try that, but the neck looked too long on the body. Unless he used a smaller neck adapter which I have no idea where to find.

I saw someone else try that, but the neck looked too long on the body. Unless he used a smaller neck adapter which I have no idea where to find.

I'd like to know for sure also. I've had the Asmus outfit collecting dust and now that I have this Mark VII Tony head I need to get a figure put together.

I ordered from angolz as well last week. Charged me but no word on shipping at all. Even emailed them with no response. I know other people have delt with them so hoping i don't get screwed.

Yeah I ordered early Friday morning. The lady I talked to said they only had a couple left and if I ordered before the weekend they'd probably be able to ship Tuesday and they did! I'm excited :). She said their next shipment is this week or the next.

So far my list of the Ironman series consists of,
IRONMAN
MECH Test Tony Stark
MKI
MKI 2.0 Exclusive
MKII (not too sure if it's the exclusive, it's packed away)
MKII 2.0 Exclusive
MKIII
(Do not have the Gun Metal grey version of the MKIII)
MKIII BD Exclusive
Iron Monger
Ironman 2
MKIV
(Do not have the Secret Project version of the MKIV)
(Do not have the Gantry)
War Machine
(Do not have the Milk black and white Exclusive version of War Machine)
Black Widow
Whiplash
MKV
MKVI Exclusive
Avengers
MKVII Exclusive

Out of what I'm missing the Gantry is the only thing I'd consider if I had the room, and having the exclusive piece to the MKII original if I do not have it. I have the MK42 pre-ordered but he's the only one considering I'm not a fan of the die-cast.

Yea, Username is right. Monger should be posed with a mk iii, but youre wrong, I still need another bloody mk vi.

Dollmanron, very impressive collection. Im looking for a mech test and sdcc mk iii, but im a stickler on shipping boxes so the search has been hard.

I know it should be posed with a mk iii but I'm not going to hunt one down just for that. I'm happy with my mk i and mk vii being my only versions.

So I have been out of the loop lately on this. Has Sideshow started shipping these yet? I ordered mine through Corner Store comics.

Got mine today. This is the best Iron Man figure that I've gotten for sure. The articulation on this is really good and the head movement is much more natural. I think I'll mix battle damage and non to create a look I like. The little gummy MK7 is pretty sweet.

Got mine today. This is the best Iron Man figure that I've gotten for sure. The articulation on this is really good and the head movement is much more natural. I think I'll mix battle damage and non to create a look I like. The little gummy MK7 is pretty sweet.

Glad you are happy with him mate! I agree with your comments, it's a good step forward!

So I have been out of the loop lately on this. Has Sideshow started shipping these yet? I ordered mine through Corner Store comics.

Exclusive yes. Started last week. Regular version seems to be starting now according to a post I saw this morning.

Batbrain, the regular just started arriving in stores in Hong Kong. No one has got 14 day notice from ss yet stateside.

Back