Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you cover each side of his face, it's almost spot on RDJ... especially the left side(his right). But together, it looks nothing like RDJ. It's like they sculpted the two sides separately and mashed them together.

Arrival day. A few quick shots.

attachment.php

1059516_10200853457512109_1410431158_n.jpg

1061511_10200853454592036_1117350686_n.jpg

Personally, in hand, the eyes and mouth look fine.

This is by far my favorite armor now. Its just all around better. Feel, articulation, accessories, look.

Love it!

yeah I think I hate the smirk. Anyone know where to get one of those "flying" stands. They really arent on ebay

C'mon 14 day notices....make the waitlists convert...

Stark is always like that, in a suit, or in HIS suit.

With his helmet off? The only time his suit was basically on without helmet was in Iron Man 2 donut scene and meeting Fury. Even then his face was serious looking.
Not complaining but I'm just saying that this HS doesn't match iron man but matches more of tony stark alone...
Something about that smirk lol

With his helmet off? The only time his suit was basically on without helmet was in Iron Man 2 donut scene and meeting Fury. Even then his face was serious looking.
Not complaining but I'm just saying that this HS doesn't match iron man but matches more of tony stark alone...
Something about that smirk lol
Matches this... but with more serious-looking eyes and better BD on Mk. VII suit..
Avengers%20Assemble%202012%20Film.jpg

The other scene was Tony in Mk. VI in the SHIELD's quinjet.... the scene before Thor's abduction of Loki...

Last edited:
If you cover each side of his face, it's almost spot on RDJ... especially the left side(his right). But together, it looks nothing like RDJ. It's like they sculpted the two sides separately and mashed them together.

If you think this looks nothing like RDJ you are nuts.

Bought this one and his War Machine prints at the Comic Expo in ABQ. Talented dude. They look super awesome framed.

Yeah, his War Machine one is awesome too with the red color. I always visit with him whenever I am doing the same convention as him. We have similar styles and character choices, he just sells larger prints. He's always got something cool though. :)

Back