Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a display area with built in shelving, but I am waiting on the hall of armor to encase the shelves around.

I have a level for 89 Batcave, nolan dios TDK Armory and TDKR Armory, IM Hall of Armor/ dios and the Avengers.

Hoping to get it finished by the end of summer.

Awesome IM line-up hokietwo!

Talking about the HOA, this one's the best I've seen till now.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJTtVCnP_8[/ame]

I have a display area with built in shelving, but I am waiting on the hall of armor to encase the shelves around.

I have a level for 89 Batcave, nolan dios TDK Armory and TDKR Armory, IM Hall of Armor/ dios and the Avengers.

Cool. With all those armors, that should look awesome.

Post some pics when it's done! Or even in progress shots would be cool.

Thanks man.

I am going to break apart the HT HOA when it comes to make it accurate and encase it into a diorama. For what the HT HOA is it does the job, but it can be improved upon a lot. I am hoping it breaks apart easily and the build quality is good on it.

That's another piece I guess is going to slide on the schedule. I bet we don't see that till September at the earliest from HT.

Thanks man.

I am going to break apart the HT HOA when it comes to make it accurate and encase it into a diorama. For what the HT HOA is it does the job, but it can be improved upon a lot. I am hoping it breaks apart easily and the build quality is good on it.

That's another piece I guess is going to slide on the schedule. I bet we don't see that till September at the earliest from HT.

My guess is for packaging and shipping reasons, HT might send these in knocked-down state, like the Gantry.

Damn, I remember someone saying it was made of plastic now. But I could be wrong :(

Some people said it was plastic, others said it's the exact same as the Mark IV/VI. No idea why they didn't make it the harder material that was on the Mark V. :dunno

I just received my HT Iron Man VII in the mail yesterday. I was supposed to receive it last week but wasn't available to sign for the package. The quality is A+, the eyes aren't as bad as the photos. In fact, I told myself that I was gonna regret the purchase as soon as the photos came out. But I have to admit, I am loving it. The overall quality, looks of the figure out weighs everything bad about it. Mouth doesn't look bad either. Id say I want to get another one >.< But the fact that the prototype did differ to final product will make me wanna wait till actual photos of final product for me to make a purchase with HT again. Those of you still thinking about getting it or not, I can tell you that you wont ever regret it. I can tell this is one of those BEST masterpieces that HT has ever created. HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My EX is scheduled for delivery today! Excited to see it but struggling with whether or not to sell since I have the BD version coming, too.

Might just wait until both are in hand to decide. These photos are gonna make it hard not to crack it open and get it on my shelf, though.

I would sell the BD version, if you can only keep one. This is so colorful and glossy it's like getting a new car.

I can keep both, I just don't see any reason to. I have Iron Monger so I was thinking the BD version might pair well with him. Then again this has BD parts and a normal base.

Simply put, this figure is some hot ****.

nm1v.jpg

su6m.jpg

nq3n.jpg

How did you get the Mk vii head on the TTM21 body without it looking all sunken in?

Back