Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered this guy from urban samurai hobbies in Canada...

I'm not gonna see this guy 'til August aren't I :slap

I thought the panties were still made out of the soft material, but the reviewer in the video showed they're now made out of hard plastic? If that's true then I'll be even more satisfied with this figure.

I thought the panties were still made out of the soft material, but the reviewer in the video showed they're now made out of hard plastic? If that's true then I'll be even more satisfied with this figure.

Yeah there seems to be conflicting reports. In this thread some have said it's the same vinyl material while others say it's plastic. Judging from the sound it makes when he hits it in the video, it sounds like plastic to me.

yse7anuv.jpg
2yvabyne.jpg

Bootleg Stark head does weewee on the HT one!

Link to source of that head?

I've got this in hand, and my first impression was that it was made of plastic, but the more I play with it and the more I think it's just vinyl, maybe of a harder type, but still vinyl...

ordered this guy from urban samurai hobbies in Canada...

I'm not gonna see this guy 'til August aren't I :slap

I order from them all the time...and yes...it is about 1 month after SS gets them, that Urbansamurai gets them, but they are the cheapest...sometimes by quite a bit...so it is worth the wait...

I've got this in hand, and my first impression was that it was made of plastic, but the more I play with it and the more I think it's just vinyl, maybe of a harder type, but still vinyl...

Interesting, one way to test if it's hard plastic is by running your finger nail down the material. If your fingernail runs smooth down the material it's probably plastic. However, if your nail feels resistance or snagging then it's either vinyl or a type of PVC plastic.

Final flex got pushed back to July. Darn it. And still no email about offering an early payoff with Coulson either. :monkey2

If you guys are just looking for a regular mark VII,
Texastoyz has them for pre-order. Called them and said they make shipments as soon as SS ships it to them. Won't charge your card either until it's shipped.

If you guys are just looking for a regular mark VII,
Texastoyz has them for pre-order. Called them and said they make shipments as soon as SS ships it to them. Won't charge your card either until it's shipped.

Just FYI: I found that site in my DX12 Batman search a couple months ago. They had him listed for retail price, but the order page said it was a pre-order. I sent an email asking for clarification on his availability. They responded by raising the price to $495 and telling me they had 2 left in stock. I refuse to order from a place that treats their customers that way. :monkey4

Well yeah, but they won't charge your card unless its shipped.
And prob the last option for anyone that wants one for under $300 without going on ebay and finding ones for $500

the IM2 warmachine has vinyl as well but its so thick it doesn't feel like it. im wondering if thats the case here as well

Back