Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is probably going to use it as a prop to sit on the base, like the BD Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition) figure has.

:exactly: Like this :D

538994_10151345053207344_568724232_n.jpg

Never seen that, thanks. Looks pretty cool. Could be used for Mark V too...

Never seen that, thanks. Looks pretty cool. Could be used for Mark V too...

No problem, still waiting for that base though.. had the same idea as you too since my local supplier doesn't bring the movie promo edition, will try to drill a hole on that base to fit in the clamp/clear rod to make my mark 7 in flying pose

I looked for 2 minutes for Mark VII.
Here's three just off the quick glance. It is still very easy to find.

https://www.maybang.com/Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-Iron-Man-Mark-VII-12-Figure-p/hot-12-10144.htm

https://www.undergroundfigures.net/servlet/the-703/Sideshow-Hot-Toys-12%22/Detail

and Toy Piss

https://www.toywiz.com/hottoysavengersironman.html

Some folks seriously need to learn how to use the internetz to shop.

only underground has it now. why don't you contact the wizzer and maybang to demand your commission. you've single-highhandedly help sell out almost every mark VII in north america!!!!!! :rotfl

CMD Store and Toys2Net still have it too. ;)

Seeing as the Hot Toys Collectors FB page indicated this would be the next figure getting reviewed, does that fact that it was delayed change that?

It's already been pointed out that it's not the eyes but the black outline around the eyes that gives the impression of them being larger than they are.

img3972y.jpg

So that is only bad shadow?

The border area running around the eye is slightly darker than the gold face plate, (or at least the border and small area makes it appear that way,) making it look like it's part of the eye.

We're also looking at an area that's about one millimeter from top to bottom and we're looking at it blown up huge.

Hey guys do you know any preorders that are still open? He's sold out everywhere anybody know?

Stark headsculpt in these pics does NOT look alot like RDJ...just isn't there- but these are brightly lit- blown up pics. I'm hoping final product will look alot better

No problem, still waiting for that base though.. had the same idea as you too since my local supplier doesn't bring the movie promo edition, will try to drill a hole on that base to fit in the clamp/clear rod to make my mark 7 in flying pose

Me too! :hi5:

I would like to display all the armours, except I and V, in a flying pose. I really like it when the base / stand becomes a part of the figure rather than an accessory. Imo, Mk V and WM should have come with a proper base; maybe with WM they could've given us the same one as Mk VI's.

OT: With Mark V, (and Mark VII too) that street dio base which you posted would look fantastic. In fact, there was/is this person who's making the Monaco race track dio with a burnt tyre, Johnnie Walker banner, fence and stuff; but haven't seen that thread for a long time now.

MarkV-3_zps4e3ceece.png

Back