Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd on SSC.... This is my favorite version suit and I'm not a fan of the suit in the upcoming Iron Man 3... I also have a 1/4 scale Dark knight on order and these will be my first HT figures so I'm pretty psyched.. This is expected to ship out in March and the 1/4 Dark Knight is set for May delivery...

Congrats, welcome to a never ending addiction :lol

You mean suits, there will be 3 or 4, might still see something you like.

IM suits are starting to be like Baskin-Robbins

Just PO'd on SSC.... This is my favorite version suit and I'm not a fan of the suit in the upcoming Iron Man 3... I also have a 1/4 scale Dark knight on order and these will be my first HT figures so I'm pretty psyched.. This is expected to ship out in March and the 1/4 Dark Knight is set for May delivery...

March? We'll we lucky to see this by May. :gah:

Though I have ordered this from my local supplier, (I vacillated for quite a while and ended opting for this as it gave me certain benefits locally) I crumbled in the end and POed him despite this being my third IM!

I am going for all Avengers + Fury, Coulson and of course the show stealing Loki.

Though I have ordered this from my local supplier, (I vacillated for quite a while and ended opting for this as it gave me certain benefits locally) I crumbled in the end and POed him despite this being my third IM!

I am going for all Avengers + Fury, Coulson and of course the show stealing Loki.

:hi5: :duff

I need the subsequent Avengers figures to be released during different months because I'm relying on the Sideshow Rewards Points to get the Mark VII for free. I've been saving my points for all this time.

Even collecting Iron Man franchise alone still hurt wallet....Iron Monger, Hall of Armor, Tony Stark workshop version, upcoming Iron Patriot, War Machine, Mark 42/47, Deep Space suit and maybe Whiplash 2....

Deep space? This is the 1st I heard of this one. I know the new mark is really top of the line. There is alot of CGI that goes into these movies. I don't really think they are going to cgi a suit for a short span. Then again I could be wrong.

Congrats, welcome to a never ending addiction :lol

You mean suits, there will be 3 or 4, might still see something you like.

IM suits are starting to be like Baskin-Robbins

These and Star Wars. I try I really did, I just could not hold out. I just order (1st payment also) the Snow Trooper. I know, I should have taken up crack.

67982_422919067786987_1694621537_n.jpg

the eyes on are HUGE :gah:
67982_422919074453653_1803812898_n.jpg

new toy hunter pics

Yes.

And...BONUS!!! It not only take all of my money...but it would help me lose weight too!

SCORE! :yess: :yess:

:lol

Na it's cheaper from what I seen. Being I eat all day long weight is not a issue with me. It would also save me from buying a bigger place. I have been looking at this closed down Lowes. I really hate to keep my cool stuff in a box.

Yeah and there's at least a half a million dollars worth of tooling if not a lot more than that in the molds required to make it (injection molds are super expensive, look it up). Not to mention paying the people who design and engineer it.

There's about $3 worth of plastic in it, and it's assembled in a factory where the average wage per person is $3000 a year...
You wanted it made out of solid gold?
:rotfl

Umm, no.

Yeah and there's at least a half a million dollars worth of tooling if not a lot more than that in the molds required to make it (injection molds are super expensive, look it up). Not to mention paying the people who design and engineer it.

Really? I thought a skittle-fed unicorn ****ed them out onto a conveyer belt!

Just saying that in that pic it looks cheaper than most of the HT Marks I have...just an opinion guys. Relax.

Just saying that in that pic it looks cheaper than most of the HT Marks I have...just an opinion guys. Relax.

Honestly that was my first impression when I saw the display at SDCC.
I guess we'll have to wait til the final in-hand pics.

It's looks quite cheap there as well :( I really hope it looks better when it comes out. Going to be my first HT figure.

Back