Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, the proto shots look way better IMHO. Still on preorder. Still super excited. Just a tad worried.

looks the same as the other red IM armors to me tbh...in terms of quality paint etc.
it doesn't help it being shot through glass and having a thin layer of dust all over it though lol

I hope the color on the actual figure looks sharp and clean, the one pictured looks like it's been handled by over a dozen people traveling from one side of Hong Kong to the other being displayed at every other shop along the way lol

I hope the color on the actual figure looks sharp and clean, the one pictured looks like it's been handled by over a dozen people traveling from one side of Hong Kong to the other being displayed at every other shop along the way lol

Ok, yeah, that's what I'm saying. That is a very accurate description sir.

Got the Mark VII on pre-order and since I just started not too long ago on this 1/6 scale collecting, this will be my first Iron Man. Hope it's a great figure like the ones before it.

I think that with the IRON MAN figures as a whole, one problem is that basically this is more of a statue than any other of the AVENGERS. It is made up of assembled (ha ha, see what I did there?) components that are uniformly shaped panels rather than more human features, noses, eyes, ears, hands, hair, knees/joints etc.

Actually this is a factor that has affected all of the IM line to a greater or lesser degree, in my opinion. Some have come out much better than others (I love my Mk IV).

To me though, this one looks pretty good. I love that red/gold combo of the 'classic' look. Sadly it has been let down by a terrible photo through plexi-glass and a million fingerprints and dust form a whole continent laying on it.

I am glad I have this PO'ed and cannot wait to see it!

Looks like its suffering from Iron Man MKIII proportion issues. Isn't MKVII meant to be bulkier in a similar vain to Warmachine?

There's about $3 worth of plastic in it, and it's assembled in a factory where the average wage per person is $3000 a year...
You wanted it made out of solid gold?
:rotfl

Yeah and there's at least a half a million dollars worth of tooling if not a lot more than that in the molds required to make it (injection molds are super expensive, look it up). Not to mention paying the people who design and engineer it.

I was just kidding.
Not trying to insinuate it was actually cheap.
I think it looks really good. Still on the fence about whether to order one.
The only figures from the Avengers line i wanted are Widow and Coulson and i have them both on preorder.

wow,those new pics make it really look crappy!!:thud:
this is what they wanna sell to us??:horror
sorry,if thats going to be the final product,kiss my:censored:moon hot toys!!:nana:

67982_422919067786987_1694621537_n.jpg

the eyes on are HUGE :gah:
67982_422919074453653_1803812898_n.jpg

new toy hunter pics

looks like an anorexic person would have trouble fitting in that. Where's the bulk???? Don't let the Avengers display down with this HT

I just realized that it's seriously covered in a layer of dust. You can clearly see it on its shoulder pad.

Not to mention it was most likely handled around from place to place to display.

This is typical HT. Looks crappy and then when it comes out every one is going crazy over it.

looks like an anorexic person would have trouble fitting in that. Where's the bulk???? Don't let the Avengers display down with this HT

All the previous HT IMs seem like only a skinny person can fit in it, it all depends on how you pose it.

Wow comparing it to that pic, the toy really is skinny. Why can't they bulk him up when the have the data of the suit straight from the source.

Back