Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone name me online retailers that are still taking PO's for this for the cheapest? So far I found Cornercomicstore to sell this for $245 which is included shipping.

But I'm also debating on buying it from SSC so that I can get the reward points but that makes it cost around $270.

This is going to my first HT purchase and figure so I'm kinda stumped. I wished I came around to getting this sooner. :slap

For $270 ship from SSC unless you live in Ca (Add about $14) is not bad. Remember SSC PO/Orders get filled 1st. The rest get the left overs.

I'm debating between SSC and CSC :(

Any other thoughts on which one I should pull the trigger on? Going to be my first HT figure

I'm debating between SSC and CSC :(

Any other thoughts on which one I should pull the trigger on? Going to be my first HT figure

SSC IMO. I've ordered from both and choose to go with SSC. You'll get better communication on shipping, release dates, etc. Their customer service is way better than CSC. Plus you're gonna be getting anything made my Hot Toys weeks later if you go with CSC. (SSC distributes to CSC)

I just placed an order for it. :yess:
I'm afraid this is going to lead into a very expensive hobby..
I see the dark future of my wallet already. :gah:

I'm going to focus mainly on the Iron Man line. It will get way too out of hand if I end up trying to buy stuff from the other franchise.

Focusing on one franchise alone is going to eat away at my wallet as it is.

I'm going to focus mainly on the Iron Man line. It will get way too out of hand if I end up trying to buy stuff from the other franchise.

Focusing on one franchise alone is going to eat away at my wallet as it is.

:lol give it some time, before you know it you be collecting more than the iron man stuff.....

Even collecting Iron Man franchise alone still hurt wallet....Iron Monger, Hall of Armor, Tony Stark workshop version, upcoming Iron Patriot, War Machine, Mark 42/47, Deep Space suit and maybe Whiplash 2....

the ironman line is the WORST for the wallet then any other HT property

so many inflated aftermarket pieces and more still coming

I need some expertise guys. From what I am seeing, the headsculpt of the iron man helm has been the same from the mark VI, correct? I see VERY little difference other than a change in a few tiny little spots that do not influense the shape factor of the iron man helm in the movie.

If you ask me, i think that the MARK VII in the film had a bit more bulky, roundish helmet. I looked at a ton of pictures, all points towards basically the same molding.

I need some expertise guys. From what I am seeing, the headsculpt of the iron man helm has been the same from the mark VI, correct? I see VERY little difference other than a change in a few tiny little spots that do not influense the shape factor of the iron man helm in the movie.

If you ask me, i think that the MARK VII in the film had a bit more bulky, roundish helmet. I looked at a ton of pictures, all points towards basically the same molding.

You do know your taking about a cgi helmet to a toy helmet.

Anyone else's thought?

I have only ever had dealing with SSC as opposed to other US based on-line companies. When I have had figures from them, they have never been less than superb with me. For me, they have been nothing but polite, friendly and (most of all) helpful.

Yes they are at the retail price level, but for the quality and luxury of service and the fact that they get the stuff out to me via FEDEX (in real terms...within a week from the USA to the UK) I think that it's worth it.

They may not beat the Oriental suppliers in terms of immediate availability of items, but I can just as easily not be bothered by that, as I am not usually in that much of a hurry so I tend to not really consider that option very much anyway.

Last edited:
I have only ever had dealing with SSC as opposed to other US based on-line companies. When I have had figures from them, they have never been superb with me. For me, they have been nothing but polite, friendly and (most of all) helpful.

Yes they are at the retail price level, but for the quality and luxury of service and the fact that they get the stuff out to me via FEDEX (in real terms...within a week from the USA to the UK) I think that it's worth it.

They may not beat the Oriental suppliers in terms of immediate availability of items, but I can just as easily not be bothered by that, as I am not usually in that much of a hurry so I tend to not really consider that option very much anyway.

But don't you get hit in the ***** with customs fees?

Back