Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In his hammer.
And by hammer, I mean _____

captain-hammer.jpg

This really shows how far off the HS is - forehead far too high, which leaves the rest of his features squeezed together, brows too sharp, the point of his jaw is too low and his chin is too rounded. :gah: For all that people try to defend it, this is a really bad likeness.

And now we can see that the colours on the tunic are off too...

You're talking about two different images in different resolutions pieced together, it is mean to show the body shape for the most part and uniform details, they look pretty close to me. The face obviously isn't the best sculpt.

This is hardly a fair and accurate comparison, but it gives us an idea. The proportions aren't that inaccurate really.

thorcomparison.jpg

I made it a touch shorter as Hemsworth is stepping forward in the photo.

Good stuff!

Ordered. Love the more detailed costume. I think just pulling the chest armour down a bit will make it look much better, and I love the fact that they are making an effort to get these guys in scale with each other. Big Thor FTW! As with the Jackman wolverine, I'm not too bothered that the sculpt is a little off, as this is still a great representation of the god of thunder!

Back