Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks really good in those pics, im so glad i got this bad boy, i can now see hemsworth

Hi Res from HT Japan:

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

Still don't see Hemsworth

No question the quality of the sculpt. Look at the details on this thing. But unfortunately at the end of the day it just doesn't hit the mark in terms of looking like the actor. But most definitely is a quality sculpt.
up_15.jpg

I think the figure looks better in those photos than the official specs, but not good enough for me to purchase without seeing what he looks like when he ships.

^
Just have to wait a few more years in the process.

Thor 2 has actually been brought forward to the end of next year (rather than summer 2014) so its probably only another 18 months from when Avengers Thor is released until we get another Thor

This thor looks fine.. for sure ht will fix the sculpt :D I'm sold with the costume and the proportion of this figure compared to the V1

Thor 2 has actually been brought forward to the end of next year (rather than summer 2014) so its probably only another 18 months from when Avengers Thor is released until we get another Thor

It wasn't brought forward it was pushed back. Originally was going to be Summer 2013, now it's November 2013.

resisting the urge to buy this is incredibly hard lol by far one of hot toys best looking marvel figures. He's almost on par with the mark IV.

Back