Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
529769_10150723127907344_58690437343_9615405_390912283_n.jpg

Has anyone noticed in this pic it looks like the sleeves are separate, so maybe you can have a sleeveless option??

If they intended for us to have a sleeveless option surely they would have shown images of this? If its just a question of removing sleeves we may end up with the fugly TT arms rather than anything sculpted.

I still maintain the HS and the clothing options need a root and branch rethink by HT.

I think the, IMO small, problem with the HS will be changed for production as the proto sculpts are usually always altered a bit.

What's really bugging me is the very top of the armour on which his chin nearly rests. It simply sticks up WAY too high:slap
If they would simply make the top part curve more against the shoulders it should be fixed.

We can't really tell at this point but I have the first and still getting this one without question. The positives just completely outweigh the negatives for me.

:exactly:I'm with you on that one, bud. The Milk Magazine scan that shows him back to back with the Mark VI sells me even more. The size of this guy is right. I too hope they adjust the HS a bit before production, but as is, I'm good with it.

Straight on, the HS looks off, but from the side and angles, it hits his likeness enough for me.

Opinion wavering in face of new pictures under normal lighting.

Urge to press "Buy It Now" rising, RISING.

Fading.

RISING.

It's really strange, arms doesn't seems to bent at the elbow.

SO are those arms, upper torso sculpted rubber like the leonidas body or sleeves like the DK armor?

If it were like the first relaese you would see at least some kind of wrinkles a bit.

I like everything about this figure from the hs to the new body to the costume. There's just so much coming out and I already have a Thor that looks a lot like this. So I'm still debating it.

The pose holding the tesseract and the hammer is pretty cool I will admit, also with the head facing down it hides most of the awfulness :lol

It's really strange, arms doesn't seems to bent at the elbow.

SO are those arms, upper torso sculpted rubber like the leonidas body or sleeves like the DK armor?

If it were like the first relaese you would see at least some kind of wrinkles a bit.

I think the sleeves are rubber and stop right at the shoulder opening of the chest armor. And the arms are a solid sculpt, no elbow joint.

I think the sleeves are rubber and stop right at the shoulder opening of the chest armor. And the arms are a solid sculpt, no elbow joint.

Specs say he has 30 points of articulation, that's the same as Hawkeye, Captain America and Every other 1/6 scale HT figure I've just checked. Of course they'll be elbow articulation :lecture

Back