Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if neca comes through on their 19 inch p2 with more accurate, durable netting and better paint, ht and tsang can eat their p2.

Considering that Randy was talking with the factory about how fabric netting might work on their figures, I think there's a high chance we might see it happen.

I hope they make him right cause I dont know if I should sell my Old P2 or not.
They need to get the the face, the dreads and the armor right just as Blade said.

I hope they delay it to next year honestly . Moneys tight and I preorderd 2 of these bad boys . I also have the original battle damaged predator 2 which is my grail piece but I had to get the new body for this character . It's just so much more realistic looking . Also to top it off samurai is coming in sept/ nov and that's going to crush me during the holidays.

Was talking to Blade the other day and we were speculating as to whether the one we saw at SDCC was the only proto figure they had and the reason he wasn't shown at the Ani-Com might be because they are tweaking the figure.:pray:
Funny, that's exactly what I was speculating. The damn thing was a no show at Ani-com because they went back to the drawing board.

But that could just be wishful thinking. :pray:

Ohhh god I hope they tweak the city hunter!:pray: Or maybe I'll go with the BD P2 head and the shadow body, that looked soo freaking fantastic!

Its unlike my better judgement but have a PO in for this even though I think the figure needs lots of work still... Lets face it Hot Toys isnt know for changing things ether... Every day that passes with out updates or new specs make me glad that Ive kept my v1 Predator 2 up to this point... Even if this is so great I may still keep him to have a normal and BD display going!!!

This new sculpt looks incredible. Is there an exact date published or is it still Q4 2012? I'm glad I've held out on buying the other City Hunters.

Back