Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update, with Nolen arms

thor.jpg

Last edited:
So quick question...if I swap out the sleeves for the Avengers ones, should I get new arms as well or will the original arms work fine? To those who have done this mod, is it difficult or fairly easy?

So quick question...if I swap out the sleeves for the Avengers ones, should I get new arms as well or will the original arms work fine? To those who have done this mod, is it difficult or fairly easy?

They wont fit well. They are too big for the sleeves. Best to get the body. Also the legs are thicker on the Avenger body.

Has anyone got the chain armour for sale?

Also, do you think there will be recast of the new Thor headsculpt nearer to release, as I was thinking of keeping my V1 Thor and changing the headsculpt to the new one, seen as I don't like the Dark World outfit.

I'm looking around for a HT Thor because of the helmet and the rubble-stand for the hammer. But in most pictures/listings i don't see that rubble-stand. Is it not included in every box? Was it limited?

A little late in the game of Thor moding but has anyone tried putting the helmet on the new Avengers Thor or does the longer hair restrict it from fitting on the new head? Looking into purchasing a Thor but I've always loved the helmet look on Thor. I don't like the fact that they only had him wear the helmet for a short time in the first movie. That's what makes Thor...Thor!,(Well imo growing up)

A little late in the game of Thor moding but has anyone tried putting the helmet on the new Avengers Thor or does the longer hair restrict it from fitting on the new head? Looking into purchasing a Thor but I've always loved the helmet look on Thor. I don't like the fact that they only had him wear the helmet for a short time in the first movie. That's what makes Thor...Thor!,(Well imo growing up)

I personally don't own this figure, but from other members have said that the helmet will not fit on TA Thor. Just FYI.

I can't imagine the helmet fitting the Avengers version or the new one.
The original comes with hat hair and non hat hair ( much like Indy).
I have to agree that the Thor I knew as a kid, in my Spidey weekly always had the helmet on.

I can't imagine the helmet fitting the Avengers version or the new one.
The original comes with hat hair and non hat hair ( much like Indy).
I have to agree that the Thor I knew as a kid, in my Spidey weekly always had the helmet on.

I guess modders will find a way to shave down the hair on the new HS so that the helmet would fit.

They'd have to do quite a bit of shaving... Without the helmet, the helmet hair looks, well, pretty close to the bone!!

Yea, but people are loving the new head sculpts more than the first release.
Me, I'm happier with this first release than the others. As I said, I'd have the helmet on, and I just think this first release oozes Thorness.

Maybe the helmet lovers could use a recast head. Can't be too long before those start popping up on the bay.

Back