Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor looks great, thanks for the pics Josh!

Is the hammer really that much of an issue with the weight of it and all?

Ebay sellers seem content on good ol' capitalism by selling this awesomeness for $250+

Couldn't wait any longer, didn't want to risk the price climbing either. I pre-ordered this via EchoBaseToys. Anyone know when they may get this guy in?

never heard of EchobaseToys....I know Corner Store Comics still had this available and so does SS. Great review Josh. I thought I was Hot Toys challenged since I couldn't get the cape to slide all the way in properly.

I just order that pewter Thor Hammer key chain off of Amazon. Going to see if it will work with Thor so I can have one for the rock mount.

never heard of EchobaseToys....I know Corner Store Comics still had this available and so does SS. Great review Josh. I thought I was Hot Toys challenged since I couldn't get the cape to slide all the way in properly.

Thanks, figured, and to think they actually had a normal RE4 Krauser in stock for the longest time, and they just sold out of it a week or two ago. Should have been mine! :slap

I like the head sculpt I think it looks like Hemsworth. However I do think its a bit narrow and should be a wee bit wider. I think I have a plan for that.. Also gonna repaint his beard and eyebrows, like I do with all my HT figures.

sadly....I had to cancel Thor....have a family trip to NY next week and just couldn't fit him into the budget.....hopefully he'll stay in stock for a little while and I can nab him at the end of the month....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wk-jT9rn-8"]YouTube - ‪Arnold Schwarzenegger - I LIED‬‏[/ame]

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

Back