Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to change my mind too now.. :slap :lol

I've been patiently waiting for an official HT reveal with specs for the symbiote version till now, but red & blue Spidey is such a knock out figure - & iconic no less, so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't let this ship sail. However, I just know once I commit to red & blue Spidey, HT will release the specs for the black one - complete with Tobey head & partially engulfed by symbiote Tobey head.. plus the extras.. & I'll want that too. I just wanted the black one initially..

What to do!! :gah:

I'm starting to change my mind too now.. :slap :lol

I've been patiently waiting for an official HT reveal with specs for the symbiote version till now, but red & blue Spidey is such a knock out figure - & iconic no less, so I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't let this ship sail. However, I just know once I commit to red & blue Spidey, HT will release the specs for the black one - complete with Tobey head & partially engulfed by symbiote Tobey head.. plus the extras.. & I'll want that too. I just wanted the black one initially..

What to do!! :gah:

I got my processing email today as well.

I tell you, think of it this way, "You snooze, You lose". I've noticed that if you miss the release of a popular HT character, expect to pay two to three times retail if you go looking for it after to long.

From what I've been reading a lot of sellers are already out of pre-orders. If I were you I'd get it now.

WTF BBTS??? Had him on PO for mothes my account even ____n lists him on it... I havent heard ____ they better not have given my figure to some one else...
He must have been referring to a pre-order coming available. I've got a PO from them, as well (ordered as soon as I saw it listed), and it hasn't come in-stock. I've never known BBTS to put an item on their site as in-stock that hasn't been fulfilled for those with pre-orders first.

How do you not get a HT Spiderman?? SPIDERMAN!!

The one we all grew up on...the best 1/6 version we'll ever get of the original...I don't understand how there was even a moment of pause or trepidation.

Can't wait to perch mine on the shelf posed on top of the building mantle thingy.

Like I said before, those who don't will seriously regret it when it skyrockets to 3-4X its retail value. . .

Until, of course, HT re-releases it as a super-duper update with maskless heads, invisible seams, diorama background display, switch out BD option, real shooting webs, talking feature, document listing the meaning of life, etc.

Like I said before, those who don't will seriously regret it when it skyrockets to 3-4X its retail value. . .

Until, of course, HT re-releases it as a super-duper update with maskless heads, invisible seams, diorama background display, switch out BD option, real shooting webs, talking feature, document listing the meaning of life, etc.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The one we all grew up on...the best 1/6 version we'll ever get of the original...I don't understand how there was even a moment of pause or trepidation.
Yeah, I know. I actually am a big Spidey fan, but obviously not big enough it seems. :lol

I do want the figure, but I'm just trying to stick to my budget to be honest, & that's all anyone can really be expected to do. The reality is, it's one or the other for me - not both. I just wish I could make my decision based on specs for both figures - that would be ideal..

Understandable. I hate to say it but there's almost too much stuff coming out in a really short time span.

What is the deal lately with Toys2? Thor and Spiderman both coming after SS.:impatient: Typically Toys2 shipped weeks ahead thus I didn't care paying a little extra. I guess it's back to SS or AE and saving some mooloa.

Understandable. I hate to say it but there's almost too much stuff coming out in a really short time span.
Tell me about it!!

Honestly - it's truly a joy to be a collector in this day & age, with all the knock out pieces on offer. Everyone collects in their own way, but I really need to keep myself in check. I've got about three things on the way already, & I want the 89 Batman & Joker - plus one of the Predators, & the SP Amber.

I'm on track at the moment, but it doesn't take much to get derailed in this hobby! :lol

What is the deal lately with Toys2? Thor and Spiderman both coming after SS.:impatient: Typically Toys2 shipped weeks ahead thus I didn't care paying a little extra. I guess it's back to SS or AE and saving some mooloa.

Its strange I've been noticing the same thing..... but they're still the best price for me to keep buying from...he must be having some shipment issues lately??

Since the HT Spidey is sold out everywhere, this might be a good alternative:

muggs_spiderman.jpg=450

It has a PP head reveal that HT's doesn't have! :rock

Back