Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the figure feel like it's fragible but after hours of manipulating i can say that the figure is not

EXCELLENT! :clap

Got my Processing Alert Notice email from SSC.

Starting to get stoked. :rock2

Congrats man! :hi5: Can't wait to see the slew of pics that will be coming!

Charges Monday!

I'm still waiting as I went with AE :impatient:. Hopefully another week or so and I'll get my notice. I need to stop by your collection thread when you get him to see any and all new updates!

:hi5:

Hey buddy! Haven't seen you around in a while. How've you been? Are you getting this figure?

:wave

Been doing great! I was hit with a few viruses that knocked my laptop out and I had to try and narrow down the sites that were infecting it. With all the chatter on here about viruses I figured it was SSF.

I haven't been back to SSF on my laptop (only come here now when I'm using my PC upstairs) and I haven't had another virus since? Coincidence...hmmm? Overall I blame Skiman, just because. :wink1:

I am absolutely getting this figure! :hi5: On order right now with AE and I'm checking everyday for the shipping notice because he looks fantastic. Nothing yet though...:impatient:

Heading to the Menagerie to see what I've missed. I'm sure you've been busy!

Back