Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, for those of you who own spidey or going to get him, someone mentioned you can pull the eye slits or lids off the mask.

Yes you can, I futzed with my two HT spideys and the slits do pop off, don't go crazy mind you, just use a little pressure and they will eventually pop off, the mask is adjustable. Just be cautious when trying to pop them back in you have to line it up with the eye holes,

because the head is completely black, it's hard to tell where you line up the lids with the eye holes, you gotta futz with it, once it's lined up, it's an easy snap and fit.:lecture

good luck :yess:

FYI, for those of you who own spidey or going to get him, someone mentioned you can pull the eye slits or lids off the mask.

Yes you can, I futzed with my two HT spideys and the slits do pop off, don't go crazy mind you, just use a little pressure and they will eventually pop off, the mask is adjustable. Just be cautious when trying to pop them back in you have to line it up with the eye holes,

because the head is completely black, it's hard to tell where you line up the lids with the eye holes, you gotta futz with it, once it's lined up, it's an easy snap and fit.:lecture

GOT PICTURES?

Yeah, like falafel guy. And Tom Cruise's wife.

Katie Holmes did a respectable job in BB, and her role wasn't crucial. Most of the actors in Nolan's films are phenomenal actors. That said, HT's Spidey is awesome, since we're discussing it. Can't wait for the symbiote.

That's really cool.

Big bad toystore is showing one instock if anyone needs one people beeen canceling thats how I got one threw them they were sold out earlier today and now there is one availble for preorder.

Come on Waitlist! I want this thing sooner than later....

May not have to wait too long, I switched my online account to a phone account (can never log onto their site) and two days later they cancel the last two orders I put in via online, Spiderman and the exclusive CR Superman.
And, that's even after they told me they wouldn't, I don't know if the two orders will be transferred or not. If they were I don't understand why they would cancel them?

Big bad toystore is showing one instock if anyone needs one people beeen canceling thats how I got one threw them they were sold out earlier today and now there is one availble for preorder.

just a quick questions, Is the shipping rate any good from bbts if im from Canada? i see that they have a UPS $32.99 which in include brokage fee. Does that mean thats all we have to pay on top of HST and PST?

thanks

just a quick questions, Is the shipping rate any good from bbts if im from Canada? i see that they have a UPS $32.99 which in include brokage fee. Does that mean thats all we have to pay on top of HST and PST?

thanks

If they're in Canada I didn't know it, I thought they were in the US, but I know I can tell you this. They sent my Hot Toys ODIN out to me USPS on the 17th of July, and now it's Aug. 3rd (Well, 4th actually now) and I still haven't gotten it.

Congrats bro! This spidey is awesome!

Can't wait to collect my spidey on Saturday and "liberate" him from his box prison!!

Thank you and just gotten him, wonderful and very nice!!!
Cheers!! $170 is one of my cheapest HT figure till date.

WTF BBTS??? Had him on PO for mothes my account even ____n lists him on it... I havent heard ____ they better not have given my figure to some one else...

Back